Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Abominable Type Dragons (IOS)

Fashion Designer
    Anybody else notice that you can no longer zoom out as far as you could before? Now it's exactly like the warm island... Ugh! WHY TL?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fattom19 View Post
    And how did u get two icecrowns???? I can't even get one and want it soooo bad
    Um, when icecrown first came out, I discovered that if I used gold/yeti, there was only one outcome - icecrown!
    I managed to breed three (two on habitat and one stuck as egg) before TL took that away and made it MUCH harder to breed for icecrown now I have one in habitat, sharing with ****er whale and sabre tooth, and one still as egg

I'm sorry you are having so much trouble, I'll cross fingers and toes for you

Fashion Designer
    I put icecrown and Sabretooth got another icecrown, I was trying for ****er whale. Please increase the habitat.

Farm Supplier
    Would hate to sell this second Icecrown for nothing. With food in the Arctics so expensive, would also hate to sell any that are in level 7 or higher to make room for this Icecrown.

Come on TL, please increase the habitat.

Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    I put icecrown and Sabretooth got another icecrown, I was trying for ****er whale. Please increase the habitat.

Rhino Keeper
    Got it 144 flames. Abom and Yeti

Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    I know most everyone has moved on to Icecrown here, but I just wanted to note, for the info on the first page, that you do not have to breed Abominable and Sasquatch to get Yeti. I got one just now from Abominable and Ice Age.
    Thanks so much! I may have to try that. I'm tired of breeding Sasquatch and Abominable and getting only either Abominable or Sasquatch as a result. May try Abominable and Diamond, too, to see if I can get anything besides Abominable.

Anybody knows how to get ****erwhale? Don't have Diamonds so that means no Diamond hybrids! Any suggestions?

Rhino Keeper
    We need more HABITATS for the Ice Age, I'm stuck cas I already have 6 habitats & cn't buy anymore. So, I wn't be playing this section for awhile. Why is it that this part of dragon can not be seen by others? Or am I missing something?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mica4817 View Post
    We need more HABITATS for the Ice Age, I'm stuck cas I already have 6 habitats & cn't buy anymore. So, I wn't be playing this section for awhile. Why is it that this part of dragon can not be seen by others? Or am I missing something?
    There are 6 habitats and 16 dragons, so how are you stuck......

Rhino Keeper
    Have 2 each of some. That's how. If I can sell a Snowflake, I would but both are breeding