Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Blizzard Type Dragons (IOS)

Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Omg!! fingers crossed for polar, since I've already bred like 4 alpines. Only kept 3 though. Lol.
    I really want Alpine and keep getting Blizzards =_=
    How'd u breed them?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Omg!! fingers crossed for polar, since I've already bred like 4 alpines. Only kept 3 though. Lol.
    What were your flames for alpine? Mine are 260 but so is polar so you won't know until you see the egg... Good luck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    I really want Alpine and keep getting Blizzards =_=
    How'd u breed them?
    I have had about 6 Alpine from Diamond and any of the blizzard dragons, trying for snow angel

Executive Chef
    I am sooo sick of Blizzard Dragons. I have been breeding Diamond or diamond hybrid + blizzard type dragon 2 or 3 times each day since Snowangel came out. I have not got a single result other than Blizzard. o_o

I know all the other blizzard type dragons are Super Rare but come on this is getting ridiculous. .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    I am sooo sick of Blizzard Dragons. I have been breeding Diamond or diamond hybrid + blizzard type dragon 2 or 3 times each day since Snowangel came out. I have not got a single result other than Blizzard. o_o

I know all the other blizzard type dragons are Super Rare but come on this is getting ridiculous. .
    Why do you want to rush for it? Take your time at least it still give you a reason to visit your ice island. Do you know what happen after I got my Snowangel? I never go to my ice island again. Because there's nothing else left to do over there. Yay! Got mine from Snowflake/Diamond by the way.

I think TL need to work on increasing Island now not habitats, because there's really nothing left for the old time gamers to do. Or it's not a bad idea to release Dragon Story 2 and make it more comparable to all devices. Leave those dragons on Dragon Story alone please. STOP REMOVING THEM.

Banned
    Just got another Penguin...

Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Why do you want to rush for it? Take your time at least it still give you a reason to visit your ice island. Do you know what happen after I got my Snowangel? I never go to my ice island again. Because there's nothing else left to do over there. Yay! Got mine from Snowflake/Diamond by the way.

I think TL need to work on increasing Island now not habitats, because there's really nothing left for the old time gamers to do. Or it's not a bad idea to release Dragon Story 2 and make it more comparable to all devices. Leave those dragons on Dragon Story alone please. STOP REMOVING THEM.
    I don't think they are rushing it, I can breed 3 times a day too if I'm lucky... 8 hours.

Also great idea! I think they need to leave DS alone and make DS 2!

Rhino Keeper
    The 120 flames requirement for Blizzard make this sooooooooo annoying. As well as the lack of updates or any progress. Such a lame game update.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post

I don't think I am rushing anything. I have the 4 hour breeding so I don't use gold to speed up and I'm not in a rush to get Snowangel... although it would be nice. I am just sick of Blizzard Dragons, give me any other blizzard type just not the Blizzard Dragon. I still need Penguin and Icicle too so I have stuff to do there but I would be happy if Blizzard was removed from the game.

I agree new Island space is needed, DS 2 could work.

Banned
    They can put all the stupid pure dragons on DS2 and stop releasing them on here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    I don't think I am rushing anything. I have the 4 hour breeding so I don't use gold to speed up and I'm not in a rush to get Snowangel... although it would be nice. I am just sick of Blizzard Dragons, give me any other blizzard type just not the Blizzard Dragon. I still need Penguin and Icicle too so I have stuff to do there but I would be happy if Blizzard was removed from the game.

I agree new Island space is needed, DS 2 could work.
    They should have made that instead of the Arctic! I'm sure they could link it the same way and made it available to everyone!