Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Blizzard Type Dragons (IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Nothing but 70 flame blizzards. Finally got 120 flames, figured finally something different. Nope, just a 120 flame blizzard.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kutty4 View Post
    Nothing but 70 flame blizzards. Finally got 120 flames, figured finally something different. Nope, just a 120 flame blizzard.
    My flames were increased too! I guess TL want us to upgrade our items

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    My flames were increased too! I guess TL want us to upgrade our items
    There has been a change to the flames.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We've made several changes to Egg Warming amounts, among other things, in the Arctic Isles. If you had an Egg currently in your Frozen Nest (including those that were ready), the amount of Mystic Flames or Warming Sessions required may have changed
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    There has been a change to the flames.
    Ok, thanks. Well at least the ingredients don't take very long to collect.

Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    I got most of them from breeding ice dragons with diamond.
    when you say 'most of them' do you mean non blizzard type dragons? like you breed ice age with diamond and got polar, for example? or yeti? i thought you only got ice age dragons if you breed and ice age dragon with diamond... but if you can get any arctic isle dragon regardless of its 'type' just by breeding ice age and diamond than maybe ill try that from now on.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by didgeridork View Post
    when you say 'most of them' do you mean non blizzard type dragons? like you breed ice age with diamond and got polar, for example? or yeti? i thought you only got ice age dragons if you breed and ice age dragon with diamond... but if you can get any arctic isle dragon regardless of its 'type' just by breeding ice age and diamond than maybe ill try that from now on.
    No! What I mean is, I call all the dragons from the ice island are ice dragons. You have to breed diamond with their own element to get what you want. You can't get Polar or Yeti from breeding ice age with diamond.

Executive Chef
    What the hell?

Was breeding blizzard type dragons, continuously. Got many 90 flames dragon (Blizzard), sold them one after one. THEN I got a 120 flame type. Oh well, at least a super rare or something! Was making flames, wonder what t would be, and when I got all 120 flames it turned to be a - BLIZZARD again!!! But how???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    What the hell?

Was breeding blizzard type dragons, continuously. Got many 90 flames dragon (Blizzard), sold them one after one. THEN I got a 120 flame type. Oh well, at least a super rare or something! Was making flames, wonder what t would be, and when I got all 120 flames it turned to be a - BLIZZARD again!!! But how???
    I think they changed a lot of them! My abominable was 40 flames instead of the usual 32... I too got excited and had my bubnle burst real fast!

Just got a Penguin.... Im so excited!!! 286 flames to hatch

Executive Chef
    I can't get any blizzard type except Blizzard. *sigh* I haven't gotten anything new for quite awhile. I'm pretty sick of Ice Age dragons. I tried crossing Blizzard with Forest hoping for Alpine--that didn't work, got Ice Age. I crossed something with Ice Cream, can't remember what, and I got Ice Age. Don't know if I'll keep doing that or not...seems to just give you Ice Age in my limited experience.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast