Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Blizzard Type Dragons (IOS)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Thanx eye_of_the_world! Yes, as soon as I saw the 375 (gazillion) flames to hatch, I knew I had the dragon I wanted, but trying to gather enough ingredients to make 50 flames was so tedious

Have you managed to breed it yet? Good luck

I've just got to breed icicle now (don't even talk to me about goldwing so upset it's too expensive for me)
    Lol, guess my album will remain incomplete (by 1) for now
    No not yet, but I've had a lot of the others, like you.. Penguin, snowflake, polar, alpine and plenty of blizzards! Not speed breeding btw for 2 reasons. 1, I refuse to buy gold because of how expensive Goldwing is and 2, because the flames is annoying but not as much when you don't speed breed because by the time you get all the flames the breeding isn't finished yet! So it's better not to speed breed lol

Also I doubt Goldwing means you have an incomplete album, I think it's the breedable dragons that are impressive not the buy only dragons. So you still have a complete album in my opinion

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    No not yet, but I've had a lot of the others, like you.. Penguin, snowflake, polar, alpine and plenty of blizzards! Not speed breeding btw for 2 reasons. 1, I refuse to buy gold because of how expensive Goldwing is and 2, because the flames is annoying but not as much when you don't speed breed because by the time you get all the flames the breeding isn't finished yet! So it's better not to speed breed lol

Also I doubt Goldwing means you have an incomplete album, I think it's the breedable dragons that are impressive not the buy only dragons. So you still have a complete album in my opinion
    Aw! Thankyou
    Yeah, I've managed to breed all the dragons on the main island, and am only missing icicle in the arctic isles.
    Thankyou for the compliment it took a bit of dedication, and wrapping my head around colour splitting, and the tournaments took a little getting used to!

I really hope you get snowangel

Banned
    Aw! Thankyou
    Yeah, I've managed to breed all the dragons on the main island, and am only missing icicle in the arctic isles.
    Thankyou for the compliment it took a bit of dedication, and wrapping my head around colour splitting, and the tournaments took a little getting used to!

I really hope you get snowangel
    Thanks, good luck on icicle! At least the flames are not so bad

Executive Chef
    Thanks, good luck on icicle! At least the flames are not so bad
    Really? I assumed (yeah, I know! ass/u/me) that the flames would be the same! Lazy of me not to double check :/
    How many for icicle?

Banned
    Really? I assumed (yeah, I know! ass/u/me) that the flames would be the same! Lazy of me not to double check :/
    How many for icicle?
    They are the same, 375 flames like snow Angel lol I meant not bad for the fails

Executive Chef
    They are the same, 375 flames like snow Angel lol I meant not bad for the fails
    You're right! Meteor/ice age/bedrock etc a lot less flames than alpine/penguin/polar
    I'm already sick of ice age, even at 4 flames to hatch! Knowing my luck, it'll take even longer for icicle to visit!

Finally got one too, I thought I was getting the snowflakes cos the flames was 260( I could be wrong, I'm not sure though). But, after I heat the egg, I never see egg like this so I looked on chart and it's polar, yay...

Combo was alpine and SnowAngel.

I'm trying for penguin now

Executive Chef
    I got 260 flames, and I think it was breeding two snowflake elements. Which one could it be?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    I got 260 flames, and I think it was breeding two snowflake elements. Which one could it be?
    I think Polar or Alpine! I know it's not penguin or snowflake

Executive Chef
    I think Polar or Alpine! I know it's not penguin or snowflake
    Omg!! fingers crossed for polar, since I've already bred like 4 alpines. Only kept 3 though. Lol.