Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Ice Age Type Dragons (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Does anyone know which dragon is 80 gold to speed up in the den? Never had that amount before. It still says 8 hours.
    I think it's cave...

Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    done that already and ended up with a habitat full of Blizzards!!!!
    Hahahahhaha

Rhino Keeper
    I just got snowflake last night, hatched it this morning for 144 flames. Put in blizzard and blizzard got 180 or 160 flames (was too excited lol) and I have the 8 hr times. So really hoping its alpine, as this is my 4th attempt at blizzard types, everyone said it was so hard. Was dreading the fails, with repeat times and double gold so no way id speed it up, just not worth it lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    I just got snowflake last night, hatched it this morning for 144 flames. Put in blizzard and blizzard got 180 or 160 flames (was too excited lol) and I have the 8 hr times. So really hoping its alpine, as this is my 4th attempt at blizzard types, everyone said it was so hard. Was dreading the fails, with repeat times and double gold so no way id speed it up, just not worth it lol.
    Woohoo! It was Alpine! 180 flames. Cant believe my luck I used Ice Age+Blizzard for Snowflake and Blizzard+Blizzard for Alpine I am a very happy player today lol, three new ones back to back (I got Leo today as well)

Executive Chef
    I got three Ice Ages in a row trying for Sasquatch and/ or Cave :-( I already have three Ice Ages

I just started hatching my Meteor & Ice Age but ran out of flames and have to wait to craft. I wasn't thinking, I should've gone with many small flames instead on the 50. At least I did have it prepared and had 50 ready with only needing four to fill up. Oh well, live and learn

Executive Chef
    Yay! I got a Snowflake! That's one I wanted since I don't have it yet.

I hope the Meteor Ice Age will give me Cave or Sasquatch :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    there it is.

Those flame numbers are nothing like the ones I got!!
    My Meteor is 10 flames
    Fossil is 40 flames
    Blizzards is 120 flames
    Yeti is 100 flames
    Alpine is 260 flames
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-14-13 at 02:40 PM. Reason: changed out quote

Fashion Designer
    This island is crazy! Just got Abominable from Ice Age and Meteor. And yesterday got Meteor from Abominable and Sasquatch. And of course I've got the 12 hour breeding cycle. I've got some patience and will not squander gold just to speed up.

But help, Artic storage has 11 lotus blossoms that I've asked for to breed Lotus dragon. Mystic maps also but those can be used here. Will there be a craft shop in the Artic or have I hit a weird crossover???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    This island is crazy! Just got Abominable from Ice Age and Meteor. And yesterday got Meteor from Abominable and Sasquatch. And of course I've got the 12 hour breeding cycle. I've got some patience and will not squander gold just to speed up.

But help, Artic storage has 11 lotus blossoms that I've asked for to breed Lotus dragon. Mystic maps also but those can be used here. Will there be a craft shop in the Artic or have I hit a weird crossover???
    Lotus blossoms and maps show up on both islands storage. Maps are used for both places, so the total you see is for both islands. So far Lotus blossoms are not used in the arctic, but maybe someday they will be.

Executive Chef
    Ah i bought wrong habitat. They all look quite alike n no guide

when i breed meteor X diamond, it show 8hrs but need 100 gold to finish? what going on???

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast