Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Ice Age Type Dragons (IOS)

Omg that's not fair! I didn't expect to get a blizzard egg but I'm like too broke to get a habitat for it. I'm 2.2 million away from the cost of one. That's stupid! Why can't we have a small habitat then upgrade them. Now I have to wait days to build that up before I can resume doing other things on both areas simply because I have to save for a 3milion coin habitat and my egg just sits there till I get it! And I also have one breeding at the moment which will be 12 hrs but that too has to sit there and wait until I get the habitat.

Farm Supplier
    No diamond, seem no hope to get it

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerpiget View Post
    Please note it's a Super Rare dragon! I have gotten several Cave fails when trying for Fossil O.o

Farm Supplier
    IceAge/Meteor/Fossil/Cave & IceAge/Meteor/Fossil/Cave should be a viable combination as well. Anyone got Bedrock without diamond?

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerpiget View Post

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Backf1ipper View Post
    IceAge/Meteor/Fossil/Cave & IceAge/Meteor/Fossil/Cave should be a viable combination as well. Anyone got Bedrock without diamond?
    Yes, I got it with Cave & Fossil with about 12 fails. Good luck

Hi there, can you guys tell me: what combo can I use for Abominab? Thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    Thanks luv :*
    Just got my second one
    Kep on breeding Ice/Diamond
    Fails are relatively easy to get rid of
    nothing easy about my fails. Everything takes 12 hours to hatch, although when I say everything, I mean all the blizzards I keep breeding as I don't seem to be able to get anything else, no matter what I put together. Getting rather bored now as there seems to be no reasoning at all to the frozen Isles.

Farm Supplier
    What is your combination for Bedrock? There should be no Blizzards in your fails if you use IceAge/Meteor/Fossil/Cave & IceAge/Meteor/Fossil/Cave/Diamond.
    IceAge takes 3 flames to thaw, Meteor 10, Fossil 40 and Cave 56 (you probably will see Fossil or Cave very rarely).

Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    nothing easy about my fails. Everything takes 12 hours to hatch, although when I say everything, I mean all the blizzards I keep breeding as I don't seem to be able to get anything else, no matter what I put together. Getting rather bored now as there seems to be no reasoning at all to the frozen Isles.

Executive Chef
    I finally got it!!

I'd like to thank Nora and backf1ipper for their good luck, it worked!! (Finally) I was expecting ANOTHER meteor or fossil, but when I put the egg on nest it said 60 flames, so I did, and it was bedrock! YAY!

Now just trying to win gladiator!

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got it.. Cave and fossil