Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Ice Age Type Dragons (IOS)

Farm Supplier
    With no new Arctic Isles dragon on Tuesday and no new announcement for the main island for Thursday thus far, it does look like TL is heeding to requests to slow down a bit. Unless, its just the calm before the storm (ie if they have another huge batch of dragons for September).

Rhino Keeper
    Are you serious! Another artic isle dragon... SMH... Well as an android player still playing I guess i won't be getting this. "(

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Actually its more like 5 habitats since the big boy takes up one to himself.
    Glacius the Ancient no longer counts as a Habitat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Glacius the Ancient no longer counts as a Habitat.
    Makes sense, since it only flies about.

If TL decrease of coins for plant food ....so that's nice.... It's too much coins

Twelve hour breed time here, with single gold cost to speed up. It makes me anxious not to be able to use breed time as a way to at least guess what I'm going to get! But so far I've only gotten Ice Ages and Meteors anyway - just finally unlocked the thing yesterday morning. =P

I do want to add my voice to the people requesting that:
    - The habitats have a much, much higher capacity (Twelve? Really? Just twelve? One level seven Ice Age dragon makes that in less than ten minutes!)
    - The food be a lot less expensive.
    - The *farms* be a lot less expensive.
    - The Arctic Isles have some way to generate coins, so that the main islands aren't paying for both. I'm level 113, so my dragons are pretty good earners, but the costs of just getting the Arctic Isles started have already drained my bank to a third of what it was. To grow enough food (and buy enough habitats) to raise that many dragons to epic is going to cost a ludicrous amount at the current rate.

I do appreciate that the initial expansions use a lot less Mystic Maps and take a lot less time than the later ones on the regular islands. I appreciate that we're not having to spend coins to clear trees and rocks, too! So thank you for that. =) The Arctic Isles are really cool and I want to put some time and effort into them, which is why it's so frustrating that the costs are so prohibitive. Please rethink them. Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Oh, wait, that's sabretooth. Still hoping xD
    I have no diamond, so no hope to breed ice crown

Rhino Keeper
    When is this one going to release?

Executive Chef
    Ok how do we breed this bugger ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    Ok how do we breed this bugger ?
    get some scented candles, a good wine, nice pasta for dinner (but don't overfeed them or they'll get sleepy), a nice romantic movie...and BAM!, they're in the mood for love. XD

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast