Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Ice Age Type Dragons (IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkisauro7 View Post
    So I have been exclusively breeding blizzard and blizzard for a week now. Only result is blizzard. I thought I would have an equal chance to get at least one snowflake? Is there another way to get it? Very frustrating!
    I already got my snowflake by breeding blizzard with fossil i think, but yes i also only got blizzard and a few ice age for a week to no matter what i put in the breeding den! I'm still trying for sasquatch though

Fashion Designer
    I got it with ice and diamond 3rd try.

Still need help with cave and polar.

On the third try for this one with no luck so far..but that's ok because the arctic isles are (in my opinion anyway) are just a waste. Also totally not loving the fact that everytime I log on to play DS (which is getting less and less everyday) I get the popup that days 'Buy the new Bedrock dragon today!' No I will not be buying it nor any other real money purchase so stop asking me too. Anybody else also have this?

Fashion Designer
    I just wish they remove the arctic isle, there is nothing to gain from this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    But think of all the coins Arctic Isles is making for you! ...oh... wait...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    No they shouldn't remove it! If I had lots and lots of coins I can do more stuff there but I don't and that doesn't mean old players shouldn't have fun with it! If you don't like it then don't play it stop saying remove it cuz that's just selfish on the people who have worked hard on their arctic isle!

Quote Originally Posted by nikkisauro7 View Post
    So I have been exclusively breeding blizzard and blizzard for a week now. Only result is blizzard. I thought I would have an equal chance to get at least one snowflake? Is there another way to get it? Very frustrating!
    a man here who bred for 2 weeks blizzard! three tims a day! and blizzards are going on and on!

Executive Chef
    no update on monday? weird...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    no update on monday? weird...
    Its a holiday... thats not weird at all

The Honorable Panda
    Bedrock

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request