Page 94 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Wow, awsumum! I would've freaked out majorly, gosh. Glad everything's ok now.

Still can't get sabre or polar. i can't stand blizzards and abominables right now!!

side note: i have just evolved my meteor to level 7, adult phase... my GOSH that thing is UGLY. IT's freaking me out, I swear! It looks like a demented psycopath ugggggghhhhhh I wanna sell it, omg I just wanna sell the thing. So darn ugly, OMG. Yuck.

I'm not even sorry for the hate, lol. It's really freaky xD

I thought i was the only one who thought it was beaten with the ugly ice pick. At epic I squint at it with one eye to not shudder in creepiness.

Fashion Designer
    I have gotten so many Blizzards in a row it's driving me crazy. I'm trying for Snowflake or Alpine. But all I get is Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard!!! Boo! I was doing so good on the isle...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Wow, awsumum! I would've freaked out majorly, gosh. Glad everything's ok now.

Still can't get sabre or polar. i can't stand blizzards and abominables right now!!

side note: i have just evolved my meteor to level 7, adult phase... my GOSH that thing is UGLY. IT's freaking me out, I swear! It looks like a demented psycopath ugggggghhhhhh I wanna sell it, omg I just wanna sell the thing. So darn ugly, OMG. Yuck.

I'm not even sorry for the hate, lol. It's really freaky xD

I DID! I WAS! Walking around with a big fixed "grin" on my face that was more like a grimace/snarl cos my body froze and my face didn't know what to do with itself! LOL!

It's all better now, thanks hun but gosh, I think my heart stopped for a bit! I can laugh now, but it was a whole lotta moments rolled onto one! Time went funny, I think

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    Yaay!!! Congrats sweetie
    I used your combo and got it too. Thanks
    It was 8 hours 16 gold to speed 140 flames

Now only Polar is missing from my album :/

Yaaay! *does happy dance for Nora*

I'm very happy for you hun!

Executive Chef
    I'm pretty sure I used alpine/snowflake to get polar

But seeing as there is only a limited amount of combinations you can use, you've probably already tried this!

I'll give you your luck back plus some of my luck (when it makes itself available!)

Guess this makes us even! I can't get prism for anything, no matter how hard I try!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eboats View Post
    Lol at the worthless diamond icecrown. So try and breed an ultra rare that gives parts used to craft flames. What a joke!
    Ok, but won't stop me trying for it!

Anyone got ice crown? Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ronjace007 View Post
    Got the Sasquatch dragon now.. Getting them all at the first attempt... Thank goodness...
    What u used to get sasquatch ?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nbella1414 View Post
    I have gotten so many Blizzards in a row it's driving me crazy. I'm trying for Snowflake or Alpine. But all I get is Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard!!! Boo! I was doing so good on the isle...
    Same here... I'm already annoyed.... Been breeding for alpine for the last five days.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Ok, but won't stop me trying for it!

Anyone got ice crown? Good luck!

I THINK I GOT ICECROWN!!!!

I have 300 flames to heat it, what else could it be!??!

I'll try and make some flames, if the silly dragons make enough items fast enough, and let you know!!

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to tell how I got my idea, but I looked somewhere and found out there is only one (1) possibility using the combo I used!!

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	9706

Ok noobie at adding photos, hope this worked