Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    You flatter me so!
    Again.. I wish one of us was a guy
    Me too, darling, me too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    I'm just flirting
    I wish one of us was a guy cause I'd totally travel half way around the world to meet someone as sweet as her
    LOL! If one of us was a guy, I'd already totally be there! It'd be worth it, just to meet Nora, who brightens my day, everyday! Such a sweety

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    LOL! If one of us was a guy, I'd already totally be there! It'd be worth it, just to meet Nora, who brightens my day, everyday! Such a sweety
    Maybe TL going to release Love Story & Dating Story soon???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Maybe TL going to release Love Story & Dating Story soon???
    LOL! Sorry

Rhino Keeper
    or maybe a new love/flirt thread. so off topic.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zhynabella View Post
    or maybe a new love/flirt thread. so off topic.
    Ok, just to get it back on topic, do you, zhynabella, have a combo to get alpine? Or cave?

Farm Supplier
    I finally got 9 different dragons and got each to level 10 (bought most of my food) and then awakened Glacius he is awesome and will fly all around and glide up and down your island. I think he is wonderful! Now back to trying for Cave and Polar.

Farm Supplier
    I would take a picture of Glacius and post it but have not figured how to get my pics to post, sorry.

Fashion Designer
    Rule for Arctic Isle is "there are no rules". It does cost me coins to travel there. 350 the time I counted. Didn't count the last time. Haven't been able to get Fossil so I put Abominable with Cave and got Blizzard at 120 flames. Habitat is now under construction, so now on hold. I will not spend gold for this section.

Still have the 11 lotus blossoms in Arctic storage. Just what I need for Lotus. But will just ask neighbors for more.

If you plant crops when the farm is sparkling, you get 20 coins at harvest, no matter what you planted!

What do the numbers on the Travel icon mean? I've seen different ones in a little red circle.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Rule for Arctic Isle is "there are no rules". It does cost me coins to travel there. 350 the time I counted. Didn't count the last time. Haven't been able to get Fossil so I put Abominable with Cave and got Blizzard at 120 flames. Habitat is now under construction, so now on hold. I will not spend gold for this section.

Still have the 11 lotus blossoms in Arctic storage. Just what I need for Lotus. But will just ask neighbors for more.

If you plant crops when the farm is sparkling, you get 20 coins at harvest, no matter what you planted!

What do the numbers on the Travel icon mean? I've seen different ones in a little red circle.

I would like to find out about those number in the travel icon too. Any one know?