Page 7 of 132 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Executive Chef
    Omg this is epic.

Executive Chef
    And thatwas supposed to be in all caps. lol. Jake, these concept and designs are ****ERS, really really AWESOME. Cool.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    Once the breeding is finished, when you go to collect the egg (which normally places it in the nest, you'll instead be prompted to deliver it to the Arctic Isles.
    Thanks Jake!

Banned
    It's very specific about what you need to breed. For a meteor dragon for example, it tells you to use ice and firestorm.

I wish I'd seen this before I wasted 16 gold on a 30 second dragon.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone bred abominable or fossil?i keep breeding meteor and ice age,getting nothing.fossil goal says breed 2 icy ones,does that mean ice age/ice age or meteor and ice age?

Executive Chef
    Ugh, i got a coral dragon. Oh well. I sped up my diamond from the nest lol, was too impatient to wait!

Executive Chef
    I bred ice age/diamond for meteor-but that was before I had the goal,so had to re breed!( love the new flames to speed up nest though!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Ugh, i got a coral dragon. Oh well. I sped up my diamond from the nest lol, was too impatient to wait!
    .... I feel stupid. I just wasted gold.i hadn't updated the app, lololol. Derp.

Jake, I'm having problems with my ice age isle, the egg is stuck in the nest and it won't let me sell it or get rid of it, the whole game shuts dawn, and I don't have any decorations or banners in my storage or decor? I restarted game n nothing pls help.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamydragon02 View Post
    Jake, I'm having problems with my ice age isle, the egg is stuck in the nest and it won't let me sell it or get rid of it, the whole game shuts dawn, and I don't have any decorations or banners in my storage or decor? I restarted game n nothing pls help.
    It's stuck in the Frozen Nest (the nest on the new islands)?

Page 7 of 132 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast