Page 67 of 132 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Executive Chef
    Has anyone tried to breed a warm blooded dragon with these guys (other then the ones needed for ice dragons).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Has anyone tried to breed a warm blooded dragon with these guys (other then the ones needed for ice dragons).

I did early on before I saw we had to use specific dragons. I just kept getting the ice dragons I'd breed a normal dragon with.

I've just read the rules again and see I need to evolve my brats to epic to get the large dragon. Whatever his name is! This sucks, only two are epic so far. I just got back up to 2 million and will be broke again soon, from planting food.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Seriously? I got Cave the FIRST TRY! O.o
    Trying for Fossil :P
    Any good combos for Fossil?
    Lol! I got fossil fails several times. Maybe four xD ice age x meteor.

Fashion Designer
    I just need cave and alpine.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Have you ever switched over to android to see if a sale comes there? I get sales every week on my iPod, ipad and before I went iOS all the way, on my android phones. I never understand why they don't give them to everyone. I used to buy gold without sales, with sales, switch over to google where they didnt have taxes, everything.

Have you tried using two dragons of the same type for alpine? I just randomly throw any two of the same type In the den. I don't even pay attention to the gold needed anymore. I just try to get the max amount of fire needed to be ready when an egg finishes. It's mega confusing, but I just want to expand, get the dragons, awaken the main beats and be ahead. Before they start throwing two ice dragons at us a week.
    I only have ipad and iphone i get sales on my iphone regularly, just not the ipad. Everytime i ask about it i get the same answer that its random, it cant be that random if i havent gotten any in 6 months. Ive continued to buy gold regularly but im tired of always paying full price especially with the storage differences again.

i tried snowflake x blizzard now trying diamond x snowflake, last one i need over there so its ok for now. Thx 4 the advice!

anyone know what dragon ice age + diamond makes that costs 100 gold to speed up? 8hrs breeding time
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-15-13 at 01:37 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by whosoliver View Post
    anyone know what dragon ice age + diamond makes that costs 100 gold (wtf) to speed up? 8hrs breeding time
    Yeah I bred ice age and meteor this morning. I just checked on it and it has 3 hrs 40 min remaining and wants 47 gold to finish? Not sure

Please help! On my main island....There's an airship (yeah of course) and behind the airship...There's a Flower Bed...And I really want to sell that flower bed...How do I do that? I can't seem to tap on it!

Kooky,Jake? Please! Change the location of the Airship! I would be much grateful

Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Please help! On my main island....There's an airship (yeah of course) and behind the airship...There's a Flower Bed...And I really want to sell that flower bed...How do I do that? I can't seem to tap on it!

Kooky,Jake? Please! Change the location of the Airship! I would be much grateful
    Or even PonyRoar or FrozenTurtle? Please reply! Should I email support@teamlava?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Yeah I bred ice age and meteor this morning. I just checked on it and it has 3 hrs 40 min remaining and wants 47 gold to finish? Not sure
    Cave dragon, congrats!