Page 66 of 132 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Hey I may have an Ice Age dragon in my Breeding Den, I don't know, I've got purple and winter, it says 8 hours, some of you have got 8 hours for Ice Age, others 4 hours (I'm a bit confused, in other words) This new update is quite the confusion for Dragon story

Could be Mossrock or Stone, I think

Rhino Keeper

^why is there a blue apple logo instead of a picture of the baby dragon over on the arctic isles?

I want to move that ship away. Can you let me do it? I'm too far behind on other dragons to be bothered with the arctic ones. That ship is just ... In my way and I want to move it to another spot

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by weega View Post

^why is there a blue apple logo instead of a picture of the baby dragon over on the arctic isles?
    Don't rub it in are face, I hope you've jus posted in the wrong tread! !

I just got Yeti with Abominable x Ice Age, I'm so happy I think it's the cutest out of all of them *-*

Executive Chef
    Cave doesn't seem to like me! I've tried for it 4 or 5 times. Now i'm trying for Alpine, those are the only2 missing.

Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    This is a joke!
    My Fire Crucible (or whatever it's called) can hold 50 and my brother can hold 25?
    My Silo can hold 500 and my brother can hold 250?
    [Everything is not upgraded by 100Gold]
    WTH TL? Not interesting!
    Yeah, mine hold 25 and 250! That's close to nothing in both cases!! 25 flame limit means I can't even craft those large amounts of flames because they'll go in the garbage anyway. The 250 limit is ridiculous considering we have THREE different materials we need to store.
    My upgrades cost 100 gold but i refuse to upgrade!! It's like in the stables SO NOT COOOOOOOLLLL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Java_Phoenix View Post
    I want to move that ship away. Can you let me do it? I'm too far behind on other dragons to be bothered with the arctic ones. That ship is just ... In my way and I want to move it to another spot
    Obviously the ship will stay in the same place. Lol. I don't understand why people are so bothered by the ship, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Cave doesn't seem to like me! I've tried for it 4 or 5 times. Now i'm trying for Alpine, those are the only2 missing.

Yeah, mine hold 25 and 250! That's close to nothing in both cases!! 25 flame limit means I can't even craft those large amounts of flames because they'll go in the garbage anyway. The 250 limit is ridiculous considering we have THREE different materials we need to store.
    My upgrades cost 100 gold but i refuse to upgrade!! It's like in the stables SO NOT COOOOOOOLLLL
    Seriously? I got Cave the FIRST TRY! O.o
    Trying for Fossil :P
    Any good combos for Fossil?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Seriously? I got Cave the FIRST TRY! O.o
    Trying for Fossil :P
    Any good combos for Fossil?
    I got fossil,with ice age and ice age.