Page 64 of 132 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Fashion Designer
    Anyone else with this problem????? I have 11 Lotus Blossoms in the storage on Arctic Isle. I had requested same on regular island to craft Lotus Dragon. also Mystic maps but those can be used here. When I click on their icon, is says can be used in craft shop. Message has Arctic motif.

Rhino Keeper
    OKay so I was happy until now. I know there is some players which have the availability to have 50 flames without having to spend 100 gold to update the fire crucible and 500 capacity for silo, meanwhile I am stuck with 25 flames and 250 capacity on silo which takes me FOREVER to hatch an egg due to the limited amount of flames. I pretty much have to be on top of it every 6-10minutes to hatch the next egg. PLUS this dragons eat a really high amount of food to make them all epic and the cost of the frozen food is just ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    I was able to upgrade to fire crucible and silo to 50 and 500 capacity respectively, but to upgrade further will cost 500 gold each. The different pricing that tl force on the players completely sucks just on principle I will never spend that much gold upgrading when I know other players were able to upgrade for 100 gold each. Do tl think we don't compare prices here? Way to ruin a potentially good update, the storage capacity throttles any progress in the game, and the farming costs are insane.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    According to combo should be Snowflake,don't know how many flame need for egg.
    yeh it's a snowflake with 180 flames to hatch the egg, just hatches especially that I only have storage for 25 fire crucible and 250 silo with 100 gold upgrade, still having problem sin getting the yeti.

Rhino Keeper
    The storage is so little :| it needs to be 50 or 75 at least.. without gold.

Host(ess)
    i am stuck with getting the last two dragons alpine and cave, any good combo suggestions???

Banned
    I'm doing great with the dragons! I just need snowflake and fossil. Either one and I can awaken the big dragon. How come no one has posted a pic of their island with him roaming around at the top?

Also, has anyone expanded to the Rocky Mountains at the top? If so, how much does it cost to clear them?

I'm surprised at us quickly I got alpine and yeti. On this island I got two super rares back to back but had to sell them because I can't afford the stupid 3 million habitat! It's not like I can around with the lame message, saying my dragons are homeless, help me buy their habitat! Humph! I refuse.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vxh006 View Post
    i am stuck with getting the last two dragons alpine and cave, any good combo suggestions???
    I just got my alpine with two blizzards. Cave with two meteors.

Host(ess)
    thanks!!! ill try that!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    I'm doing great with the dragons! I just need snowflake and fossil. Either one and I can awaken the big dragon. How come no one has posted a pic of their island with him roaming around at the top?

Also, has anyone expanded to the Rocky Mountains at the top? If so, how much does it cost to clear them?

I'm surprised at us quickly I got alpine and yeti. On this island I got two super rares back to back but had to sell them because I can't afford the stupid 3 million habitat! It's not like I can around with the lame message, saying my dragons are homeless, help me buy their habitat! Humph! I refuse.
    Im jealous, darling..alpine hasnt graced me with his presence yet ;0)