Page 63 of 132 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by didgeridork View Post
    out of curiosity what is the maximum space in the silo and crucible? i get that different players seem to have different upgrades but do they all eventually get them to the same total amount?

for example, my crucible started out with 20 slots, i upgraded it with coins and got 50 slots. i just upgraded it again for 100 gold and have 200 slots. but there is no option now to upgrade further...

does that mean im forever stuck at 200 as the max? while others may have higher (or lower) amounts?

my silo started at 100, upgraded to 500 with coins, then to 4000 slots with 100 gold.

it almost seems like i got a good deal on the silo, but a bad deal on the crucible... any thoughts?

What do you mean 4000 ?!
    Well this just sucks!!! It's that Stable shenanigans all over again!!
    I upgraded my Silo with 500 coins then 100 gold but my max is only 2000!!
    My Fire Crucible after upgrading with coins and 100 gold can hold 100 only!!

TL I thought you learned your lesson about charging players different amounts last time!
    Guess not!
    You ppl sure know how to piss your loyal players off

Quote Originally Posted by jackie2006 View Post
    ice age x firestorm = Meteor ?????

I breed 3 times ice age and firestorm 12hrs /gold speed up 12 hrs. got ice ages all three times
    other time. got 8hrs /16 hrs speed up. also got ice age.

2 habitats are full of ice age. where is Meteor?
    SAME HERE!!! I have bred Ice Age and Firestorm with 9 fails so far. Ice Age every time....so disappointing. Is anyone else having this issue or have any suggestions?

Executive Chef
    I never used Firestorm to get Meteor cause it was exhausted at the time after finishing Phoenix Tournament!
    Just breed 2 Ice Age dragons together
    I got it first try

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    What do you mean 4000 ?!
    Well this just sucks!!! It's that Stable shenanigans all over again!!
    I upgraded my Silo with 500 coins then 100 gold but my max is only 2000!!
    My Fire Crucible after upgrading with coins and 100 gold can hold 100 only!!

TL I thought you learned your lesson about charging players different amounts last time!
    Guess not!
    You ppl sure know how to piss your loyal players off
    That's the exact costs and totals for mine as well. Its very frustrating, there isnt an option to upgrade again. I really am annoyed with these amounts!

Rhino Keeper
    The storage amounts are too low
    The habitat capacity is too low
    The food costs too much
    The amount of flames needed for warming is too high
    The costs for upgrades is too high
    The collect buttons dont work, so you have to click on the habitat and collect at the bottom of the screen

For players that work 10 hours a day and cant check every 6 minutes to collect this is a horrible update

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eboats View Post
    The food costs too much
    The collect buttons dont work, so you have to click on the habitat and collect at the bottom of the screen

For players that work 10 hours a day and cant check every 6 minutes to collect this is a horrible update
    Just a horrible update ... period

It didnt fix any existing problems, just added more.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by eboats View Post
    The food costs too much

I agree that unless you can be on very frequently, it's not very fun. Those times that I have been lucky enough to play for awhile it's not bad, but otherwise it's a little silly. I am always at max for collecting, yet never have enough flames.

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone else notice you get 65k artic food for 250 gold? With the prices for artic food this seems like a good value. Using sasquash for 65k food would cost 24.7 million over 325 hours if you planted every 5 hours. I went ahead and bought 65k because with the lower feeding costs, and the insane price of artic food I expect TL to adjust how much food you get with gold soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Just an fyi the last 3 levels cost 480, 1000, and 2000 per feed to hit epic. Which with the low hab capacity and low silo capacity which is for ALL 3 resources combined it hardly makes leveling past 7 worth it

Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    I never used Firestorm to get Meteor cause it was exhausted at the time after finishing Phoenix Tournament!
    Just breed 2 Ice Age dragons together
    I got it first try
    Thanks! I'll try that next!