Page 61 of 132 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    I just bred a snowflake (yay! So pretty) and it's in the nest, but i have 17 flames and it won't let me warm the egg... Is it a bug?
    WTH, it only let me warm the egg at every 18 flames. I had crafted that thing where you get 15 flames, so basically I had to put them in stock and lost 7 flames. Ugh, uncool. -.-

Fashion Designer
    Me too! Finished the tournament and I am now have my first ice dragon!

Fashion Designer
    I have a egg at 180 flames, used ice age and blizzard. does anyone know what it is.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    I have a egg at 180 flames, used ice age and blizzard. does anyone know what it is.
    According to combo should be Snowflake,don't know how many flame need for egg.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the 8 hour breeding times and I just got snowflake it was 144 flames. I hope this is helpful

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Does this mean players can now visit each other's Arctic Isles? Some players say they still can't. What's the official word?
    Is there a separate wall on the frosty side?
    Oh no I didnt want to confuse anyone! I just meant that when you visit your neighbors it is still their normal warm islands, but I just used the social menu from the arctic isles to get there instead. For some reason it lets you zoom way out from the arctic social menu but not when visiting from the normal island. I hope this made sense lol. Just try it out, visit neighbors from both social menus and see how far you can zoom! And no the wall is the same too, it just has a different theme.

Quick question guys. As excited as I was for this update...I'm kinda mmehh about it so I don't really pay much attention to these frozen dragons. Using Ice age and meteor I got 8 hrs but 51 gold to finish. I have the pic I took of it..but idk how to upload it on here to show you. What type of dragon is this? Bc so far all of the other attempts have all been 8 hrs 16 gold

Farm Supplier
    I have all Arctic Dragons except Cave but I went through 35 million dollars on food and everything I had to buy no money now.... Going hard to get all dragons to level 10 to unlock the frozen dragon!!!! Ugh......

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Wonder why every dragon in the Arctic has the exact same timer....That's LAME!
    Should be 4Hrs or 6Hrs or 7Hrs! Like commons should be below 5Hrs? Super Rare above 12Hrs?
    That will be awesome!

P.S - I got Cave Dragon using IceAge & Meteor (8Hrs and 80 Gold speed up) O.o
    Seriously?
    Mine was 100 gold to speed up!!
    Same combo

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a way to view other players artic isles yet?