Page 60 of 132 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

I used magic and winter for ice age but didn't catch the time, when I tapped the breeding den to see the time left it used gold to complete the breeding time. I've had to spread my breeding den, nests, spell shop and portal way apart because of this. Everytime I would tap on one thing and mistakenly hit something else, it would just take gold and complete whatever I tapped. Is it supposed to do that? I'm not getting the dialogue box that gives me the option.

New Resident
    My Arctic side is not working right. Have a fire dragon in the nest and 2 ice dragons breeding. It's a fire dragon as well. When you sell both of the eggs it proceeds to show processing and puts the egg back in the nest and the 2 ice dragons back in the breeding den. If you click on the breeding den with the 2 dragons still in it, it pops up to view nest. Click view nest and it closes the game. I'm on an iPad and it's been updated. Any help would be appreciated

Rhino Keeper
    Can you view others artics?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonilis View Post
    I'm on andriod so I can't go over to the arctic isles, but...

I noticed that without spending any gold if you were to have your fire crucible at level two you can only hold 25 mystic flames, but some of the dragons cost more than that to warm? so can you slowly pay towards warming a dragon instead of having to pay it all at once?

and some of the recipes at the fire mill make more than 25 mystic flames, so if you didn't use gold to upgrade you fire crucible to level 3 what would happen to the extra flames?

and one of the recipes at the fire mill costs more than 250 materials (level 2 frozen silo holds 250) so unless you upgrade that you can't even make the recipe.

aaaannnddd this whole thing is a gold pit, correct?
    Yep... Which is why I'm taking the slow path. I refuse to buy gold to upgrade either building. I can't even imagine how much money has been spent on a "free" game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eboats View Post
    Can you view others artics?
    Not at the moment. Which defeats the second main purpose of the game. To breed AND show off your island! Guess this little tid bit of information escaped the powers that be.

i don't like this Arctic isle, the cost of making food is insane, the gold is double it's breedong time. The dragons are so ugly, shut it OFF. Nothing is exciting, too time consuming. Jakestorm: shut it off.

Executive Chef
    For me it seems that breeding dragons are easy on this island (in 2 days I got 5 types or so), I even have one super rare (cave), but reaching "final" goal (9 pieces of Epics) is almost unreachable, at least, it takes a lot of coins cause of the new type food.

Do I see it right?

Has anyone counted out how many coins take one dragon to lvl 10? Is there any table where I can see?

(As I counted, cheapest dragon takes ~ 1.8m until epic. Others may be more.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by devastated1978 View Post
    i don't like this Arctic isle, the cost of making food is insane, the gold is double it's breedong time. The dragons are so ugly, shut it OFF. Nothing is exciting, too time consuming. Jakestorm: shut it off.
    I agree it's really expensive, but the breeding times are not that long (in comparison to other normal dragons). As for using gold where is the rush? There are few new dragons yet.
    I don't think the dragons look ugly... I mean, look at snowflake! *.* even the others. They have to look a bit crude, i mean, it is the ice age.

If you think it's time-consuming and expensive then don't play it. This is for players who want something elseto do, especially ones who have loooooooads of coins (not my case... Right now I "only" have 20 million lol).

What i don't like: the capacity of. The fire crucible and the silo's capacity are so darn low, unless you spend a lot of gold. I don't like that! There should be an intermediate upgrade to those items that still cost coins, not gold.
    But I do understand that this is a limitation imposed to force gold-spending. "Hey, wanna move any faster? Ya gotta pay t be able to hoard materials ! Ha!"
    At least the limit lf the first upgrade for each item should increase a bit. Let us store 50 mystic flames and 500 items (because on top of only being able to store 250, that's the TOTAL of items combined, meaning it's really easy to have the silo full , and we can make the mistake of just filling it with one type of item).

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonilis View Post
    and some of the recipes at the fire mill make more than 25 mystic flames, so if you didn't use gold to upgrade you fire crucible to level 3 what would happen to the extra flames?
    You get a message basically saying the extra flames are going in the garbage. I have a picture on the previous page. LOL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Wonder why every dragon in the Arctic has the exact same timer....That's LAME!
    Should be 4Hrs or 6Hrs or 7Hrs! Like commons should be below 5Hrs? Super Rare above 12Hrs?
    That will be awesome!

P.S - I got Cave Dragon using IceAge & Meteor (8Hrs and 80 Gold speed up) O.o
    Seriously?
    I think this may be what I have too. 8 hours and 80 gold. No Mam! I'm leaving the ice isles before I hit something by accident. I'd be peeved if I used my gold on one dragon. I need to milk my diamonds dry anyways to afford the new habitat today.

Executive Chef
    I just bred a snowflake (yay! So pretty) and it's in the nest, but i have 17 flames and it won't let me warm the egg... Is it a bug?