Page 54 of 123 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This has probably been addressed before, but I can't find it..... I have 10 dragon eggs in storage on my main screen. When I press it, I get a message that its for craftables. When I go to the craft shop, no eggs. What's going on, and what is the purpose of these eggs? They're a plain brown color.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyIsle View Post
    This has probably been addressed before, but I can't find it..... I have 10 dragon eggs in storage on my main screen. When I press it, I get a message that its for craftables. When I go to the craft shop, no eggs. What's going on, and what is the purpose of these eggs? They're a plain brown color.
    I noticed this today too but no idea what they are for

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by angellahg View Post
    I noticed this today too but no idea what they are for
    They were for some goal in the past that we had to get them from neighbors. It is being looked into... We might need them in the future, maybe that's why they are keeping them there.

The new Cave Dragon. Got it with meteor and Ice age. Hope the picture uploads.
    Attachment 9465

Rhino Keeper

New Cave dragon at the Ice Island

There is a New Cave dragon at the Ice Island, be careful about the speed up gold, 60 for me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiceshirl View Post
    Omg I put meteor and ice age in the den trying for cave dragon, it says 8hrs or 100 gold!!!!!!! Can someone help me I think my game is playing up!
    Sounds like the cave dragon but idk for sure since i havent gotten it yet

Rhino Keeper
    I breed ice age and meteor and it says 8hrs or 100 gold to speed up!!!! What could it be?

Rhino Keeper
    I breed ice age and meteor and it says 8hrs or 100 gold to speed up!!!! What could it be?
    Please let us know what it is.

Rhino Keeper
    It turned out to be a caveman dragon he is so cute!!!!! 4hrs for evolution and 100 flames but he was kind and took only 56! What a guy

is there a page # in this thread that has a list of all the ice related dragons along with their breed combos and eternal flame amounts?

i've gone through so many of these pages but can't seem to find a single updated list to help me out