Page 53 of 132 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Quote Originally Posted by eboats View Post
    Wow this update is worthless in so many ways
    I agree. I have only been back twice to collect the few flames the two dragons there have produced. I don't want to spend what it costs to plant/grow food to even evolve the two of them to breed.

I was really hoping for more islands in the original "realm".

Executive Chef
    Omg me too!!!
    I was so happy with the idea of a "new island" coming our way thinking its on our main original islands. Everybody was so excited about it being "epic" "awesome" but all I saw is a dark cold cave where nobody can find you!

I want THAT right here in the sun where everything is so bright, green and fresh!

This has probably been addressed before, but I can't find it..... I have 10 dragon eggs in storage on my main screen. When I press it, I get a message that its for craftables. When I go to the craft shop, no eggs. What's going on, and what is the purpose of these eggs? They're a plain brown color.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eboats View Post
    Wow this update is worthless in so many ways
    SO TRUE - quite LAME

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by funkd View Post
    Have we figured out what that little cave is on the wall of the lower island?
    It is nothing, just decoration. It serves no other function in the game... however thats not to say they dont have something planned for it later.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyIsle View Post
    This has probably been addressed before, but I can't find it..... I have 10 dragon eggs in storage on my main screen. When I press it, I get a message that its for craftables. When I go to the craft shop, no eggs. What's going on, and what is the purpose of these eggs? They're a plain brown color.
    I noticed this today too but no idea what they are for

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by angellahg View Post
    I noticed this today too but no idea what they are for
    They were for some goal in the past that we had to get them from neighbors. It is being looked into... We might need them in the future, maybe that's why they are keeping them there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Do we have more than one positive confirmation that diamond/snowflake is alpine?
    Negative... the two combinations from trustworthy sources confirmed to me that it was either snowflake/diamond or snowflake/snowflake

My attempts

67 - Snowflake/Diamond
    52 - Snowflake/Snowflake

ALL resulted in Snowflake

So... its TL's sad breeding percentages.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by dw9893 View Post
    It is nothing, just decoration. It serves no other function in the game... however thats not to say they dont have something planned for it later.
    I have a new goal in my Arctic Island, it says dragon cave! So maybe there is a connection!