Page 5 of 132 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    What combo do I need to breed a Magic dragon? Oh! and a Winter too Can we use Peacock/Dream to get the new dragon?
    Wait, so we CAN breed magic? I haven't had a magic since Planet and Titan thought they were contenders on toddlers and tiaras.

Now one of the goals is telling me to unlock artic portal, but I already did? Im in the new Island and here is a pic off the frozen egg that won't let me hatch it and that does not tell me what dragon it is?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    I dont think so it specifically said winter so im guessing it has to be a winter since this is a brand new portal to another isle! I like the idea of having to have a specific dragon not just colors

Awwww, dang it! I JUST read it again and sure enough we need winter. This sucks! You mean I have to breed for one of the worst dragons EVA on purpose?! Noooooo. It will take forever for me to start.

Executive Chef
    So does the breeding den like sync from both islands. Are they two seprate dens?

Can we breed dragons like Atlantis, night, unicorn (regular dragons) on the arctic isles?

I already have the freaking dragon breeding with a fire dragon and the goal does not go away.

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    So does the breeding den like sync from both islands. Are they two seprate dens?

Can we breed dragons like Atlantis, night, unicorn (regular dragons) on the arctic isles?
    You can breed your dragons with what ever dragon you have in the new ice age portal, but I think they have to work out a few bugs, cuz my egg won't hatch 

Executive Chef
    Click go if u didn't

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamydragon02 View Post
    You can breed your dragons with what ever dragon you have in the new ice age portal, but I think they have to work out a few bugs, cuz my egg won't hatch 
    No, I mean can we breed a magic and fire and get an outcome of a charm on the arctic isles?

No, you can blent your new ice age dragons with ur other dragons.

Stupid auto correct lol, no you can't breed like that, only new winter dragons with other isle dragons.
    This is a pic of what happens when I tried to hatch my first egg.