Page 47 of 132 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Quote Originally Posted by traumtaenzerin View Post
    The ice age dragon is never ever a "common" dragon. I've tried winter + magic about 10 times in a row and i only got hypnotic, aether, wizard and magic and no ice age dragon. It's so unfair. I really start to dislike this game...
    Oops, I am still new with the forum thing. I meant to use this quote. I believe I got blizzard first try with winter and genie; however, if it wasn't genie it was trickster. Most likely genie.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gin0531 View Post
    Oops, I am still new with the forum thing. I meant to use this quote. I believe I got blizzard first try with winter and genie; however, if it wasn't genie it was trickster. Most likely genie.
    I think you mean ice age. Blizzard is breed using ice dragons only. no 'warm blooded' ones.

Quote Originally Posted by gin0531 View Post
    It sure is expensive to feed these ice age dragons. I hatched my blizzard to get to the island and complete the goal; however I don't know if I will ever go back at that expense. I am saving to get one of the gold producing dragons so maybe when he/she is producing I will return. 1mil to upgrade the farm! And 1,500 for 6! Abominapples. Way tooooo much for me as I am not allowed to spend real money. I am still enjoying the original islands and I am still attempting to breed the ones I don't already have.
    Wait until you upgrade your oil holders and flames.. after the first one with $ it than jumps to 100 gold...... Tells you what they want to achieve with this update.. SO you can only hold 25 flames and 250 oil if you don't upgrade with the 100 gold...... I have stopped feeding and planting food on the new island as its over the top expensive.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zxJinXxz View Post
    Wait until you upgrade your oil holders and flames.. after the first one with $ it than jumps to 100 gold...... Tells you what they want to achieve with this update.. SO you can only hold 25 flames and 250 oil if you don't upgrade with the 100 gold...... I have stopped feeding and planting food on the new island as its over the top expensive.
    100 gold?!they wanna charge me 500 gold for first gold upgrade on both silo and flame holder!

Executive Chef
    I keep getting Blizzards while trying for Alpine!!!
    Anybody got other combos ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    100 gold?!they wanna charge me 500 gold for first gold upgrade on both silo and flame holder!
    That's crazy! I guess they are guinea pigging us, to see who will pay what, before they hit is all with the expensive costs. I'm happy I upgraded for 100 gold, while I had the chance.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    That's crazy! I guess they are guinea pigging us, to see who will pay what, before they hit is all with the expensive costs. I'm happy I upgraded for 100 gold, while I had the chance.
    It IS crazy-no way am I paying that price,will save my iTunes card money for IBooks!

Rhino Keeper
    Omg that's awesome! Hopefully android users like me will get it some day soon too meanwhile ios users enjoy!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    i just hatched a 90 flame and it was a blizzard.
    mine turned out to be blizzard too
    thanks tho kooky

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by traumtaenzerin View Post
    The ice age dragon is never ever a "common" dragon. I've tried winter + magic about 10 times in a row and i only got hypnotic, aether, wizard and magic and no ice age dragon. It's so unfair. I really start to dislike this game...
    I got mine with winter/peacock!