Page 4 of 132 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

So far I don't think we can visit the other neighbor ice isle, I keep trying. If anyone knows how please post. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    It's so pretty! So only you can see your island? I got a luck going and no gold. I don't have magic or light or any hybrids with those colors. Dang you, gemstone dragons! So I have to use Anubis and angel.
    What combo do I need to breed a Magic dragon? Oh! and a Winter too Can we use Peacock/Dream to get the new dragon?

Executive Chef
    i noticed that the way got waaay slowlier since the update. has anybody else experienced this yet, too?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    What combo do I need to breed a Magic dragon? Oh! and a Winter too Can we use Peacock/Dream to get the new dragon?
    I dont think so it specifically said winter so im guessing it has to be a winter since this is a brand new portal to another isle! I like the idea of having to have a specific dragon not just colors

I'm having problems hatching the egg in the furnesr  when I try to hatch it, it says congratulations you hatched blank... And then it says, you don't have a habitat for this dragon?? I bought all 3 habitats and stil the same problem? Help! Kooky P. / Jake anybody 

Farm Supplier
    When do we Android players these updates?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    I dont think so it specifically said winter so im guessing it has to be a winter since this is a brand new portal to another isle! I like the idea of having to have a specific dragon not just colors
    Hahahaha! No trip to the Ice island for me for now lolx. No Magic & no Winter on my island

Rhino Keeper
    I have 8hrs with winter and magic? What is the breeding time for it and what I might get from this combo?

Executive Chef
    any screenshots of the new dragons? any?