Page 25 of 132 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Quote Originally Posted by tantart2004 View Post
    I have the egg loaded but when I tap the ship and the travel button shows up in the right corner it says processing but does not go to the winter isles. It stays In the original realm. Anyone have this problem?
    Never mind. I think I'm on some sort of delayed time thing..lol. It finally worked for me.

Farm Supplier
    I have a question here, I breed a Ice Age yesterday, but when I traveled to new island and I found out I have 2, how come? someone can tell me? thanks!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by momohuny View Post
    I'm also stuck on the dragon winded quest, with it resetting each time I've tried to craft the smolder of mystic flames - it also resets the dragon I'm hatching so I have to redo it over and over. I've submitted a support ticket and am waiting to hear from them!
    Mine is actually the Flare of Mystic flames that it keeps resetting on so I'm losing 140 furs & 50 oils each time, but at least it's not stuck on a dragon as well .. Poor you momohuny! I can at least get on with crafting dragons, hope they get it sorted for you

I've tried deleting and downloading the app but that didn't work, so guess I'll flag it with support even though it's only a minor glitch so at least they're aware.

Executive Chef
    My crafting with the fur seems to reset(but I don't lose the fur),annoying.i even have to re collect from habitat,re click in craft building,then after bout 30 seconds,it resets to where the fur is ready to collect in habitat!please fix these bugs!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DitsyB View Post
    Exact same thing is happening to me Penqueen and I've tried a few times too, is anyone else having the same problem??
    Yup!now I have no furs,and they refuse to be crafted with!(thought I wasn't losing them,but I am)

Quote Originally Posted by DitsyB View Post
    Exact same thing is happening to me Penqueen and I've tried a few times too, is anyone else having the same problem??
    Yes, I have same problem like you

I'm in love with the update!!! Awesome job TL!!! I like how its like two games in one now!

Host(ess)
    I've emailed support about the "flaming" glitch lol and so has momohuny so hopefully they'll be looking into it soon

Executive Chef
    PLEASE HELP!

so guys... for example: when you breed ice age + firestorm for the meteor dragon... what are the possible outcomes? does ice age split into white/blue/purple? i'm so confused, i don't get the breeding rules at all

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a little confused myself lol. I bred Ice Age + Firestorm and got a Meteor. I was pretty sure I got it I had 8 hrs 16 gold to speed up. But many other players said they have had 12 hr breedings for each dragon. Now I'm going for Abominable, used Ice age + Fuzzy got another 8hrs and 16 gold to speed up. So are there two dif possibilities either you got the 12 hr breedings or the 8 hr breedings? I would like if someone could post a complete or partial list of times, cost to speed, flames for hatching etc... Thanks guys we are the ones who figure this stuff out together