Page 15 of 132 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortyrules2 View Post
    Attachment 9315

Abombinable Egg: Ice Age x Fuzzy- 12 hr Breed, 32 Flames to hatch.
    There you go, I had the flames wrong. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Think I will finish my tournament first. Then head for the new island.
    We sure do think alike, lady. I don't care if 1000 people post that their tournament or game isn't affected by the update. I am NOT taking a chance with a new update until that Phoenix is safely in my storage or nest. Ice Isles can wait another day or two.
    The new world looks great and - my goodness - they really delivered on that promise. It's actually a whole new and separate game over there, wherever "there" is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    We sure do think alike, lady. I don't care if 1000 people post that their tournament or game isn't affected by the update. I am NOT taking a chance with a new update until that Phoenix is safely in my storage or nest. Ice Isles can wait another day or two.
    The new world looks great and - my goodness - they really delivered on that promise. It's actually a whole new and separate game over there, wherever "there" is.
    My tournament reset after update now I am back at round 1

All my TL games have restarted from beginning  it's been over an hour and I've turned game on n off deleted game n reinstalled it, nothing seems to be working, I was leve 123 in DS and Castle story lvl 30 please help me  I was finished beating medusa in tournament and now I have nothing 

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone answer - is there a dedicated breeding den in Arctic Isles and if you are using breeding den in Arctic can you use breeding den in regular at the same time?
    My Winter and Magic breeding was 12 hours, a Winter fail, going cheap if anyone needs one!!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamydragon02 View Post
    All my TL games have restarted from beginning  it's been over an hour and I've turned game on n off deleted game n reinstalled it, nothing seems to be working, I was leve 123 in DS and Castle story lvl 30 please help me  I was finished beating medusa in tournament and now I have nothing 
    Your game progress is safe. We're currently investigating the issue with your account, which is why you are seeing new progress. Feel free to follow up with me via PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by koiju View Post
    Can someone answer - is there a dedicated breeding den in Arctic Isles and if you are using breeding den in Arctic can you use breeding den in regular at the same time?
    My Winter and Magic breeding was 12 hours, a Winter fail, going cheap if anyone needs one!!
    Quote Originally Posted by koiju View Post
    There is a dedicated breeding den in the arctic, and you can breed on both islands at once. A normal dragon can breed with an arctic dragon on the arctic island, but arctic dragons can't breed on the main island.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamydragon02 View Post
    Here is a pick of the thermometer for the egg that's giving me problems

I have the same problem.impossible to hatch or sell the egg in new island.I've restarted my game then my iPad same problem.the thermometer is showing exactly the same thing.please can yo help me? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Your game progress is safe. We're currently investigating the issue with your account, which is why you are seeing new progress. Feel free to follow up with me via PM.
    Thank you pony  I'll be patient and wait till tomorrow  I don't know how to PM in this game  sorry I know I must be so dumb 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch4 View Post
    So here's a recap so far:

Ice age = Purple x winter
    Meteor = ice age x firestorm
    Abominable = ice age x fuzzy
    Sasquatch = ice age x abominable
    Fossil = ice age x meteor
    Blizzard = abominable x Sasquatch
    Crud. I may have actually used abominable x fossil for blizzard. Sorry about the mix-up.