Page 131 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1315

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Two questions about Arctic Isle. First, I am at level 90 but cannot buy anymore habitats. I have two of each for a total of 6. Do I need to expand more or level up more in order to buy more habitats? Second, for some reason I have a Hermes in my Arctic Isle that says it is evolving but when I click on it it doesn't do anything. It also shows up in my regular dragon land but also says it is evolving. When I click on it in Dragon land, it takes me to Arctic Isle? It won't let me delete or sell it. It is taking up space in one of my habitats and I don't want it there. Any suggestions? Thank you!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by audrey0523 View Post
    Two questions about Arctic Isle. First, I am at level 90 but cannot buy anymore habitats. I have two of each for a total of 6. Do I need to expand more or level up more in order to buy more habitats? Second, for some reason I have a Hermes in my Arctic Isle that says it is evolving but when I click on it it doesn't do anything. It also shows up in my regular dragon land but also says it is evolving. When I click on it in Dragon land, it takes me to Arctic Isle? It won't let me delete or sell it. It is taking up space in one of my habitats and I don't want it there. Any suggestions? Thank you!
    You are at the max for habitats.

For Herme on your arctic island: If you have a dragon stable try this:

Store the Dragon (the one that's duped on Arctic Isles) from the main island in Stable.
    * Visit Arctic Isles, duplicate pet is now gone. Tap habitat where it used to be.
    * Game will crash...
    * Reopen and Dragon on main island is free now and there is no more Dragon on Arctic Isles.

If that does not work, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I'm am lv101 still haven't unlocked artic isle is this still achieveable???

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyDragonReign777 View Post
    I'm am lv101 still haven't unlocked artic isle is this still achieveable???
    It is still available but for iOS only. It is currently not available for android devices.

Are they going to continue working on the Arctic Isles? Possibly if TL concentrates only on this enough, we might have a break in the Dragon Isles. (read https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....wpost post #3) And no new content and/or features has been added since October 2014, so will there be new stuff sometime?

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    It is still available but for iOS only. It is currently not available for android devices.
    Well that explains it. Thanks for that!

How do I select one of my Arctic dragons in the battle arena? They don't appear on the list.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandV123 View Post
    How do I select one of my Arctic dragons in the battle arena? They don't appear on the list.
    I am sorry but the arctic dragons are not available for Battles.

Then how do I battle against one? Every one I try fails, even ultras. This isn't too fair to list them in the spreadsheets then not have them available for usage. Even worse is S8 putting them on the practice field.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandV123 View Post
    Then how do I battle against one? Every one I try fails, even ultras. This isn't too fair to list them in the spreadsheets then not have them available for usage. Even worse is S8 putting them on the practice field.
    They can be beaten! I usually beat them with a diamond type dragon.
    You can post on the Master Battle thread to get more help from other players.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....+battle+thread