Page 126 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1315

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

What do I breed to get the winter dragon? I'm sure it is somewhere in these 126 pages but I need it to breed to get the ice and I have no idea what to breed to get it. Can anyone help me?

Fashion Designer
    So I've just gone to the arctic isles. My breed time has gone from 8hrs down to 4, but my crucible and silo still holds the same amounts. Anyone else have this happy news???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by walhalladragon View Post
    What do I breed to get the winter dragon? I'm sure it is somewhere in these 126 pages but I need it to breed to get the ice and I have no idea what to breed to get it. Can anyone help me?
    Winter you get by breeding your Light dragon together with your Water dragon. You should see a 12 hour timer if it's the correct dragon. When you've got your Winter you breed that with a purple color dragon to get a chance at the Ice Age dragon. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    So I've just gone to the arctic isles. My breed time has gone from 8hrs down to 4, but my crucible and silo still holds the same amounts. Anyone else have this happy news???
    Yes! I just noticed the same thing. But no good news for me though since there's still no increase in habitats which means I'm still stuck!!

Farm Supplier
    I noticed it too! Breed time went from 12 to 4 hours for me. I still have a hard time getting some of the newer arctic dragons. I have bred so many abomibles, and sold them... No whale, no penguin,... Very expensive to feed them all

Quote Originally Posted by ascherb View Post
    I noticed it too! Breed time went from 12 to 4 hours for me. I still have a hard time getting some of the newer arctic dragons. I have bred so many abomibles, and sold them... No whale, no penguin,... Very expensive to feed them all
    Yeah me too! Now it's 4Hrs! Yay! Now I will breed more often here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Yeah me too! Now it's 4Hrs! Yay! Now I will breed more often here!
    Yes! Good news
    Now we just need another update here!

Yes! Good news
    Now we just need another update here!
    What features do you want them to add in the Arctic?
    I just upgraded my Silo for 100 Gold! I have faith that my Treasures will give me LOTS of SHINY gold everyday lol

Yes just discovered this my breed times were 12 hours so really pleased that they have been reduced to 4 hours

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sheardear View Post
    Yes just discovered this my breed times were 12 hours so really pleased that they have been reduced to 4 hours
    Same here. Now I just wish I would get a gem sale offer. Been playing since March and not one single offer...