Page 124 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1315

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by plsciacca23 View Post
    i got the same thing they wont help or answer me and its been a week!! escape
    Try restarting your device. Also check and make sure you have updated your device to the most current OS version.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    This was a huge waste of development time when it could've been used to make the game more stable. Another feature that should've been at the end of TL's priority list.
    Totally agree. This thing was exciting for about 10 mins... But then we realised it was only created to eat our coins. We get nothing for this! Even the goal for unlocking Glacius, all we got was 20 gold and the dragon does nothing.. I thought this dragon was going to do something, all it does is fly around!

Android isn't missing out on anything here.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    This was a huge waste of development time when it could've been used to make the game more stable. Another feature that should've been at the end of TL's priority list.
    I am not playing this island too much, but remember is it new and hopefully more changes will be added.

My biggest request is to be able to earn coins on this island.
    I have small babies here because I do not want to use all my coins from the main island since habitants are so expensive.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am not playing this island too much, but remember is it new and hopefully more changes will be added.

My biggest request is to be able to earn coins on this island.
    I have small babies here because I do not want to use all my coins from the main island since habitants are so expensive.
    Yes the food is so expensive! Maybe they want us to buy the food? Unless somebody has a lot coins, it's impossible!

Banned
    This is getting boring now... I wouldn't mind if there was something we could do to the dragons we don't want. All I'm doing is selling them.... There is no room to keep dragons, we need a habitat increase!

I also suggest a trading/crafting that gives back to our main island! This place is just sucking up all our coins, if you let it by feeding dragons but I only get them to level 4 so it's not so bad for me but being able to do something with our fails will keep us interested....

Right now it's just breed, craft flames then sell! Starting to give up on this place. I only check it out once a day now.

Banned
    I'm 8000 food away from releasing the monster and then I'm through with this island until we at least get a habitat increase. It's insane to release something so major and then just give up on it, without any further improvements or additions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    I'm 8000 food away from releasing the monster and then I'm through with this island until we at least get a habitat increase. It's insane to release something so major and then just give up on it, without any further improvements or additions.
    We need something that gives back to the main game, that would make it worth playing it... After getting Glacius, which is just a decoration there is nothing to do other than breed and expand.

Banned
    I suggest you bring out trading and crafting, so we can trade our fails for something like coins?

Also, I like the thing in farm story where we can put items up for our neighbours or others to buy! Maybe we can put up our material to sell? Even better, our flames? I know the flames will get sold because some can only hold 25 flames... So it would be nice to buy flames off of the ones who can hold 100 flames, or 200 flames obviously they must buy it with coins

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by APonyRider View Post
    I suggest you bring out trading and crafting, so we can trade our fails for something like coins?

Also, I like the thing in farm story where we can put items up for our neighbours or others to buy! Maybe we can put up our material to sell? Even better, our flames? I know the flames will get sold because some can only hold 25 flames... So it would be nice to buy flames off of the ones who can hold 100 flames, or 200 flames obviously they must buy it with coins
    Cool idea!

Farm Supplier
    When are they going to standardize breeding times for this across all islands? It was never announced as a "Beta Test" so why do we (STILL) have three different breed times, and thus varying gold costs to speed?