Page 118 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1315

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Rhino Keeper
    I think there's an issue with breeding I've been getting blizzards at 90 flames non stop I just got 120 flames and thought yay not a blizzard and it was a blizzard what the heck the isle is starting to get boring and annoying

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MazReptile View Post
    I need help making a Sasquatch dragon. I need to breed this type so I can make blizzard too
    You don't need to have Sasquatch for Blizzard... Breed Abominable and Ice age, that will give you a Blizzard

Rhino Keeper
    I think there's an issue with breeding I've been getting blizzards at 90 flames non stop I just got 120 flames and thought yay not a blizzard and it was a blizzard what the heck the isle is starting to get boring and annoying

How to breed ****erwhale? O.o

Okay so, I finally bothered to breed the ice age dragon. Got the ugly airship. It tells me to click on the airship to go to the isle so I tap the word go and the pop up disappears and nothing happens. If I click on the ship, the pop up opens and we start over again. Basically it won't take me to the island. What am I missing? Running iOS 6.1.3.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRA7 View Post
    I agreed, I got 120 Flames too,thought was other dragon but Blizzard....

Executive Chef
    So I fixed my stuck egg issue by updating ios crashing my phone in the process, got the whole thing going and now realize it is a black hole sucking up coins and gold! The dragons don't produce any coins but take a lot to feed! Something is seriously wrong here. Gonna give up soon.

Banned
    When can we visit other people's ice dragons? Are we going to be able to? Is teamlava working on it? I hope so!

Also when we play with their dragons, can you make it that we collect food from the habitats, or coins?

Fashion Designer
    i got ice crown which is ultra rare before i got yeti or ****erwhale. interestingly enough the breed time was 8 hr 16 gold speed up when mine is 4 hr 8 gold speed up normally. once the egg was in the nest and i put sabertooth and diamond back in the breeding den it was back to normal. so if your breeding time goes up from normal you have a diamond hybrid i'm assuming.

I got Fossil on Saturday though I thought it was Abominable. Now to feed him from level 3 to level 4 (this is going way too slow)

Must craft flames!