Page 116 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1315

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    It's there for you to start breeding! Your ice age, and the ice age already in residence will produce a fossil or meteor dragon, and off you go!
    Yes I know but I don't breed there anymore cuz it's too expensive and I use my coins on my main place

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon1fighter View Post
    Yes I know but I don't breed there anymore cuz it's too expensive and I use my coins on my main place
    You are right! It also says expensive on me for a certain reason

Rhino Keeper
    I need 6 more dragons in the ice age world and I'm having a lot of trouble getting them.

1. Alpine
    2. Yeti
    3. Polar
    4. ****erwhale
    5. Bedrock
    6. Icecrown

Does anyone know the easiet one to get out of that list and what I have to do in order to get it? I've hear using Diamond and IceAge can get you multiple dragons however I'm using Diamond to breed in the other world so I'm hoping another combo could work or another diamond hybrid.

Host(ess)
    I gone to artic island but can't hatch a dragon! it remain with an invisible icon and if I try to sell it,the game crashes.. any help? i tried to uninstall and reinstall but nothing..
    I also bought another nest, placed an egg, and the same bug.. help!

Host(ess)
    I think the problem is the SIlo and the other that are not working ( they show empty and hatching 99.999 gold and flames.. )

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a bit confused with this. Could somebody confirm something for me please?

If I breed 2 dragons of the same 'type' is it possible to get another dragon of that type?
    eg. polar can be bred by pairing any 2 out of: blizzard, snowflake, alpine?

I've been trying blizzard & snowflake for ages and all I get are more blizzards!

When I got fed up and swapped to breeding abominable with abominable, I got a sabretooth (YAY!), so I figured I'd go back and try for polar, but still with the same blizzard results.
    I switched back and tried a sabretooth with an abominable (as those are the only 2 of that type I have) and got another sabretooth (YAY again!).
    Swapping back to blizzard and snowflake has resulted in yet another blizzard!!!!

Sorry for all the waffle, basically, if I keep tying with blizzard & snowflake is it possible for me to get a polar or alpine?

Rhino Keeper
    Adding on to my last post. I started the arctic expansion 2 days after it's release (finished the tournament first).
    I've got an 8 hr breed time and have been breeding constantly since then, the only dragons I've got are:

Ice Age (obviously, LOL!)
    Fossil
    Meteor

Blizzard
    Snowflake

Abominable
    Sabretooth

I can't even get the first dragons like cave, yeti & sasquatch. Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong with my breeding?

Rhino Keeper
    I am still having problems getting some dragons.

1. Sasquatch
    2. Alpine
    3. Cave
    4. Sabretooth
    5. Polar
    6. Bedrock
    7. Icecrown
    8. ****erwhale.

My breeding time for all of them are 8 hours. any suggestions on how to get these? I have tried different combos and used same types to improve the chances but always end up with a ice age, blizzard or meteor dragon. All the help is appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    I am also having breeding problems with this Isle. I was able to get 8 of the dragons first try, all with 12 hr breeding. Ever since the new ones came out the game has been impossible. I still need the following and no one day I have stop trying to breed at least to complete the 9 required to awake the Glacius.
    -Alpine
    -Cave
    -Sabretooth
    -Polar
    -Icecrown
    -Bedrock
    -****erwhale

Rhino Keeper
    At last!!! Something other than abominable
    I got Sasquatch today, I used sabre tooth and abominable.

I guesse it's just a case of keep on trying until something new pops out.

I now have 8 different dragons. I wonder how many weeks it's gonna take to get the 9th different one?...........