Page 112 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1315

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    For me it is easy to craft 50 flames. I upgraded once with coins to 50 flames. My silo is 500.
    You are lucky one!
    It is much more easy to play with 50 flames capacity and 500 parts in silo

TL, why it is so unfair? We paid the same money but got only a half?!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    Mine still says 9 epic dragons... I have four epic dragons in the artic and it is telling me to evolve 5 more dragons to epic=9 epic dragons total. Sure you haven't misread something? How many epics do you have and what does yours say?
    Are you sure? Cuz mine still needs 9 lvl 10. Before flaming better contact TL support.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaVamp View Post
    Are you sure? Cuz mine still needs 9 lvl 10. Before flaming better contact TL support.
    It was just a misunderstanding from her part. It's 9 epic dragons to evolve for everybody.

Executive Chef
    I upgraded once with coins then upgraded again with 100 gold and my Silo is 2000 now
    It's enought for me for now

Also upgraded my Fire thingy with coins then with 100 gold and it holds 100 flames now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    I upgraded once with coins then upgraded again with 100 gold and my Silo is 2000 now
    It's enought for me for now

Also upgraded my Fire thingy with coins then with 100 gold and it holds 100 flames now
    I think those costs are way too high.Besides, that are people who also paid 100 gold and got double that capacity. THAT'S NOT FAIR!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    I think those costs are way too high.Besides, that are people who also paid 100 gold and got double that capacity. THAT'S NOT FAIR!!
    Even for the Main Island there are several differences too. It depends on when we first started playing. Newer accounts need to evolve at level 4 I think, so it is quite troublesome.

Executive Chef
    Mine are 25 and 50 respectively. Makes everything very. Slow. Placed. Ugh.
    At this rate it will take forever. Hope they rectify it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Even for the Main Island there are several differences too. It depends on when we first started playing. Newer accounts need to evolve at level 4 I think, so it is quite troublesome.
    I know. and by "newer" you mean accounts created before May/June 2012, lol still, this isn't quite fair. It's like in the stables, I don't get why they do this kind of random differentiation... and mind you, i have 4 hours breeding time so not all is bad for me. but still!
    With my current limit it's kind of slow to heat up the eggs. I mainly craft 10 flames using the 30 flammable furs.

Banned
    I upgraded my flame holder for 100 gold and it holds 200 flames. Paid the same price on main account and it holds 100. So dumb.

Executive Chef
    I know. and by "newer" you mean accounts created before May/June 2012, lol still, this isn't quite fair. It's like in the stables, I don't get why they do this kind of random differentiation... and mind you, i have 4 hours breeding time so not all is bad for me. but still!
    With my current limit it's kind of slow to heat up the eggs. I mainly craft 10 flames using the 30 flammable furs.
    Yes I tried a new account for a short while on a "borrowed" iphone. But I did get some rare dragons easily including a Diamond Breed too, also I got lots of "gold" by playing other TL games. Still all the dragons were dwarfs !