Page 110 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1315

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    How u bread meteor dragon if i dont have firestorm one and even cant bread him anymore?
    You can always breed firestorm lol just yellow and red

Fashion Designer
    Can someone from staff explain how users can breed meteor dragon without Firestorm dragon? Is many who cant ever breed it. I am expecting reasonable answer

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think there is someone who CAN'T breed Firestorm. It is VERY easy dragon and most of players have already get tired of it. It appears as a fail with a crazy frequency

Once you get the ice age dragon is easy
    To get the ice age you know you have to breed winter and magic...
    To breed the abominable dragon you need to breed ice age and fuzzy dragon...
    Once you have the abominable dragon you can get the other dragons....
    Abominable and ice age can breed meteor, blizzard, yeti, Sasquatch, another ice age or abominable
    If you breed ice age and blizzard you'll get the snowflake for sure

Executive Chef
    Can someone from staff explain how users can breed meteor dragon without Firestorm dragon? Is many who cant ever breed it. I am expecting reasonable answer
    Lol. WHY is ANYONE unable to breed firestorm? It's one of the game's Common Plagues. I think you're confusing firestorm with something else, like forestfire.

Fashion Designer
    If you insist on not using firestorm (which as everyone said, is incredibly easy to get, just breed fire and air), then breed 2 ice age dragons together and you might get meteor that way.

Banned
    Ice age and ice age will get you meteor that is how I got mine

Executive Chef
    Almost all dragons can be breed using a variety of combo's. Firestorm and Ice age is just one of the combos..the one that TL suggests we use. It doesn't mean we have too. Just like we can get alpine without using diamond.

Fashion Designer
    I am no stupid, I remember thay firestorm been limited so i expected it is no way to make that dragon. Hence I was asking, and also been surprised that it is needed now in new island

Fashion Designer
    Oppss should be ... I remember that...