Page 100 of 132 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1315

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    Yup, glitch fixed lol. Congrats to those who got it easily. ^_^
    When in doubt, just get rid of the problem, ha!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Backf1ipper View Post
    TL/Houston we have a problem!

Its asking for 30 flames at a time but my max fire crucible capacity is 25. Unless I upgrade my paying 100 gold, I won't be able to hatch this egg? Any help is appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRA7 View Post
    I have the same issue got 300 flames and max flames I can hold without using gold is 25 I don't know how many I need but 25 isn't working now I have an egg stuck. Why not just make the nest take increments of 5 or 10 makes the most since to me please fix this soon
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Me too.. Are the flame contributions different for everyone? My sister was able to hatch an ice crown dragon no problem, and I don't think her crucible is upgraded, but I might be wrong. Mine is maxed out at 25 but I need more to hatch my egg so I'm stuck, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by kutty4 View Post
    Hopefully they can let everyone know soon about being stuck with a 30/300 flame dragon with max capacity at 25.
    Quote Originally Posted by kanganova View Post
    I got 300 flames to hatch(seems like icecrown dragon)...but i cant hatch unless i have upgraded fire pit that hold more than 25 flames{cost 100 golds to upgrade).

currently i have 7 different dragons there....but i am done with iceland unless TL make useless items more useful ...these items can be only use for hatching and always maxed out in storage and habitats.
    Hey guys! I'm in the middle of hatching my what i think and hope is the icecrown and the # of flames increment changed from 30 to 25. Check your nest and see if you can warm your egg now!
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    Hey guys! I'm in the middle of hatching my what i think and hope is the icecrown and the # of flames increment changed from 30 to 25. Check your nest and see if you can warm your egg now!
    It's not even in the market now!

Thanks aileeniweeni, mine is now 25!

New Resident
    I was finally able to start warming the egg toward the needed 300 flames. At first it kept telling me to craft more flames, but I was capped at 25. I just ****ed the game on my phone and relaunched and went back to the egg and it let me use 25 flames on the egg. I'm making another batch of flames. I don't know if I will need to **** the app each time between warming or if it will continue to accept 25 at a time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gedag79 View Post
    I was finally able to start warming the egg toward the needed 300 flames. At first it kept telling me to craft more flames, but I was capped at 25. I just ****ed the game on my phone and relaunched and went back to the egg and it let me use 25 flames on the egg. I'm making another batch of flames. I don't know if I will need to **** the app each time between warming or if it will continue to accept 25 at a time.
    Thanks for the update! Mine is working now, too! I hope it's still an ice crown since they removed it :/

Me too! Thanks TL for fixing the warming issue!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wishfulthinking13 View Post
    So... Ice crown is gone from my market, hmmmmm

What?! What do you mean it's gone? So happy I got both of mines already. That sucks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    What?! What do you mean it's gone? So happy I got both of mines already. That sucks.
    I think TL replaced the ability to easily breed icecrown with the ability to heat an egg for 25 flames.

I'm sorry for those players that didn't manage to breed one yesterday, it'll probably be a lot harder now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I think TL replaced the ability to easily breed icecrown with the ability to heat an egg for 25 flames.

I'm sorry for those players that didn't manage to breed one yesterday, it'll probably be a lot harder now
    I have two on my main island and one in the nest on this one. When I finally get the flames needed, in about 5 weeks, to hatch it, it better still be there. Not our faults they bungled their math, AGAIN, along the way.