Page 44 of 132 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

How do you get abominable and fossil plz tell me with breeding times

Farm Supplier
    I don't know if this was a one time thing but one of my Iceland habitats was sparkling so I tapped it & got 250 coins. I hope this is a sign of what is to come because I am not enjoying this money pit at all. If it begins to make coins I might get excited.

Farm Supplier
    I also found if u go to Iceland, tap menu then visit ur friends from there u r able to zoom out enough to almost see the entire group of islands. Makes visits so much easier. Try it, you'll like it. Lol

Wow, that would be great, I have both my dragons stuck in breeding den cuz the egg won't hatch  so I have no idea weather the habitats are starting to make coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Me too

Have you had any luck with alpine, sweetie? I'm finding it quite a hard dragon to get!
    Not yet!
    I'm taking my time on my new island
    Not gonna use my gold till I get a sale and stock up

Rhino Keeper
    My Ice age dragon was 12 hour breeding time.

Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    If its 8 hours breeding time, 16 gold to speed then yes, you got yourself an Ice age

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    My blizzard habitat is 3,000,000 not 2.

And do not upgrade farms. As I wrote before, why upgrade? you lose growing time and you lose the coins that you can sell the small farm. Upgrading is the same cost as getting a new one (second farm) so why upgrade and lose coins from selling it.

My einstein should have kicked in when I was upgrading my small farms. Could have at least made 50,000 off of them. Don't understand the reasoning behind these prices. And the speed breeding? Gah! Did it twice, not anymore. I've got better things to use my gold for.

I was putting off this update and expansion until Monday because I wanted to finish my tournament and devote my den to hopefully breeding an extra BigBad before it leaves.
    But now, I think I'm indefinitely postponing it. Putting it on ice! LOL
    From many of the accounts that I've read, it is obvious that this expansion is TeamLava's ultimate mechanism for throttling the overall game economy and providing dead-end distractions with the net result being a slower game pace. (Or so they hope. There will always be players who jump through all the hoops and race to the temporary endpoint, regardless of how much it costs in gold or real-world money.) It's the extreme extension of what they've been trying to do on the main island for months.
    The more time you spend on the Arctic Isle, the less you'll notice the inherent frustrations of the mainland, but the more your Arctic gameplay will drain the resources of the mainland. All of which may be somewhat worthwhile if you could show off your frosties via neighbor visits. Have they fixed that yet?
    Let me know when they bump up the fun factor beyond the initial novelty of doing something different.
    Also let me know when the Arctic experience begins to add value to the overall game other than
    watching the "ultimate achievement in Dragon Story" cruise around the new island like a satellite.

Rhino Keeper
    I did ice age with firestorm I got 4 hours and 8 gold

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Autorithy View Post
    I did ice age with firestorm I got 4 hours and 8 gold
    That might Be meteor. I just got abominable with fuzzy and meteor. Now I'm trying to breed fossil. This stuff is confusing when it doesn't need to be. My OCD cannot allow me to enjoy the game. There's too much clutter with everything pushed together. And don't make me mention my plundering coins. I'm waking ALL my diamonds up every hour to grease my palms.