Page 119 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1315

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Farm Supplier

Artic Island - Only Blizzards

I can't seem to get anything than Blizzards. Ok, maybe a Ice Age every now and then. But what is the thing?

When it came out I got Ice Age, Meteor, Blizzard, Abominable, Snowflake, Sasquatch and Cave. But after that I just get Blizzards.
    Is it something wrong with the game or is it just the way it's supposed to be?

It's quite boring...

Banned
    It's just bad luck, I got it too

Executive Chef
    yes, i got exactly the same problem. everytime i'm trying for a super or rare blizzard everything i get is the blizzard itself. it's weird that luck can be THIS bad

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having the same issue as mamm1, I have all the same dragons except instead of cave I have bedrock. But that's all I have I can't get anything but Blizzard! It's getting immensely frustrating.

I think it's because of TL's change. Before Snowflake used to be Rare so you'd get more Blizzards & Snowflake. Now they changed Snowflake to Super Rare so Blizzard is the only common and the rest are are all Super Rare.

I just (finally) got my Penguin after about 25-30 blizzards. And that was using Alpine + Polar over and over again.

I agree it is annoying tho. If you're just breeding blizzards every morning and night for week(s) to get one of the super rares it does get frustrating

Executive Chef
    I agree the article isles breeding is jinxed. It is only good for visiting other islands and asking for maps.

Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    I agree the article isles breeding is jinxed. It is only good for visiting other islands and asking for maps.
    Speaking of that it would be so cool if we could go visit each others Arctic Isles instead of being restricted to visiting our neighbours main island only.

The Honorable Panda
    New thread for pictures of your Arctic Island!!

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...l=1#post739575
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    It is cool!

Banned
    How expensive does the food have to be? Can we get a little help? I suggest being able to freeze food from the main land, so we can use to feed the frozen dragons.