Page 115 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1315

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Yesterday when I was on my Artic Island, I swear that one of the habitats was sparkling and when I clicked on it I got a star.

Can we visit other islands? Did this happen to anyone else?
    This has happened to me but not just habitats I've had my breeding den, farms, temple, silo and crucible all sparkling but they don't seem to do anything

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    TeamLava needs to do some serious reconsideration about the Arctic Isles. What they have created is the ultimate welfare state. These dragons do nothing but breed and consume everything their hard-working compatriots on the main isles produce. The more you support them, the more they demand.

My dragons on the main isle have no problems helping the Arctic dragons get started, but I refuse to make them support the Arctic forever. Until such time I am given a way to teach my arctic dragons to produce that which they need and a way to support their offspring themselves, I will not be visiting their land. I got them started. They need to get to work. A permanent welfare state is not something I am willing to support!
    lol nice. +1

Executive Chef
    TeamLava needs to do some serious reconsideration about the Arctic Isles. What they have created is the ultimate welfare state. These dragons do nothing but breed and consume everything their hard-working compatriots on the main isles produce. The more you support them, the more they demand.

My dragons on the main isle have no problems helping the Arctic dragons get started, but I refuse to make them support the Arctic forever. Until such time I am given a way to teach my arctic dragons to produce that which they need and a way to support their offspring themselves, I will not be visiting their land. I got them started. They need to get to work. A permanent welfare state is not something I am willing to support!
    I agree with this.

i also don't understand that you have dragons that are capable of producing way more products then the habitats can hold. What's the point of this? Our storage buildings hold such a low number of flames and whatnot that a lot of what our habitats produce Is wasted. I will fill my storage and then use some of it for a flame, say thirty straw. Now I have room for 30 more products in storage. I clock on straw and if I have 50 in the habitat, only 30 can fit in storage. Where does the other 20 go? It goes nowhere, just lost to us. This doesn't seem fair. We get so little from these islands, we shouldn't be losing anything.

I would like to have three produce the three products we need and three earn coins to help support this frozen tundra.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eboats View Post
    How are you level 118 with duplicates. You should be pretty maxed out with singles and not have room for duplicates at all
    I get rid of duplicates when I have a dragon that I do not have. I have 4 Parakeets, 4 Aethers, 3 Kitsunes, 5 Eagles etc some are kept more Battles.

Oh my gosh, that is exactly what i call my ice island....The welfare state! They drain my resources and contribute nothing. Mainland dragons are tired of doing all of the work....

Rhino Keeper
    I finally bred my ice age dragon and when I went to my island there were two ice age dragons there. Oh and they both have the same name.... Is that normal? I read the first few pages of this thread but couldn't find anything about it...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mommeeof4 View Post
    I finally bred my ice age dragon and when I went to my island there were two ice age dragons there. Oh and they both have the same name.... Is that normal? I read the first few pages of this thread but couldn't find anything about it...
    Yes me too there was one in the habitat just waiting lol

Rhino Keeper
    I need help making a Sasquatch dragon. I need to breed this type so I can make blizzard too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon1fighter View Post
    Yes me too there was one in the habitat just waiting lol
    It's there for you to start breeding! Your ice age, and the ice age already in residence will produce a fossil or meteor dragon, and off you go!

Fashion Designer
    I'm in a rut with this place.
    Can't seem to breed a Cave. So, there's really no need for me to even visit the Arctic Isles save every 8 hours when I want to try breeding again.