Page 76 of 132 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    It does cost me coins to travel there. 350 the time I counted. Didn't count the last time.
    I have been watching my game and I am not being charged any coins when traveling back and forth between islands.
    I will check on this .

I am guessing that the red numbers on the travel button mean that you have habitants ready on your other island.
    I will also try and get clarification on this.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-16-13 at 02:09 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    I would like to find out about those number in the travel icon too. Any one know?
    I think it's the number of notifications you have in the arctic isles, but I could be wrong!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I think it's the number of notifications you have in the arctic isles, but I could be wrong!
    Yeah that could be keeping track of us traveling between the 2 island in the day. But I doubt it.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    It does cost me coins to travel there. 350 the time I counted. Didn't count the last time.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have been watching my game and I am not being charged any coins when traveling back and forth between islands.
    I will check on this .
    The CMs cannot reproduce this issue. Can you post a screenshot of you coin totals before and after you travel between the islands?

The Honorable Panda
    I did confirm that the red number is a notification for your other island. Example, something is finished, needs collection, etc.

Executive Chef
    I did confirm that the red number is a notification for your other island. Example, something is finished, needs collection, etc.
    I'm right? Sheesh that's frightening o.o
    Better not make a habit of it! People will be expecting me to be right all the time!! Lol

Executive Chef
    Thanks KP.
    Oh, I remember reading someone else saying they got charged some coins for going to the other island. Not sure where, though.

Executive Chef
    I was not actually paying attention, but I think for this one, it was 25.

My game requires 8 Warming Sessions,(I think this is because I have the 8 hour breed time) so I take the 8 and divide it by the total number of flames I need to warm the egg.
    So for this one I needed 200 divided by 8 = 25 flames per session.
    Oh, coolness. I have 4 hours breeding. (With the downside of very little storage!)
    I just checked on the egg I have in the nest. I believe it was 160 flames to begin with, and is asking me for 20 flames each time. So that's 7 sessions for me.
    It's hectich because i can only store 25 flames -____- if the update wasn't so expensive... I mean, hoestly, 100 gold just to jave something that we could already have? Or at least should. The limit of 25 and 250 is ridonculous.

Executive Chef
    Sorry if this has been answered, but regarding the farms: what is the food like after the one million update? Because I was honestly thinking about upgrading the farm, if it meant i would be able to plant a lot of food faster, and without being too expensive.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Sorry if this has been answered, but regarding the farms: what is the food like after the one million update? Because I was honestly thinking about upgrading the farm, if it meant i would be able to plant a lot of food faster, and without being too expensive.