Page 20 of 132 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

lol and im just chillin here on android...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch4 View Post
    I'm curious why sometimes on the arctic island, a farm or my evolution temple will sparkle for a few minutes. It looks like the sparkles when someone leaves a bonus, except no one can actually visit or leave a bonus. Any hints what it means?
    Just noticed my habitats do it too. What does it mean?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    No probs! I'm happy to be a help

Trying REALLY hard to get alpine (the only one I'm missing) and I'm trying snowflake/forest or blizzard/forest (I'm thinking snow+ forest = alpine, but I could be WAY off) but I just can't seem to get it, anyone had any luck? And is willing to share combo? Please?
    I'm missing the same one. No luck yet. I was trying snowflake x blizzard, since they both have the same symbol as alpine (like Sasquatch x abominable = yeti, after several tries). But it takes a lot of flames to melt the fails, so it is slow going to see if the combo will work. I'll let you know if I get it. . I bought an extra habitat to keep the extra abominable and Sasquatch dragons, that helps me get fur to make flames faster.

Rhino Keeper
    So I bred winter and magic at 7 this morn, got 12hrs with 12 to speed, so I assumed another winter. I only had a few gold so I waited till early this arvo and sped a 5 gold remaining and bam - ice age dragon!! Weird!

Rhino Keeper
    do we need any silver for these updates at all?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch4 View Post
    I'm missing the same one. No luck yet. I was trying snowflake x blizzard, since they both have the same symbol as alpine (like Sasquatch x abominable = yeti, after several tries). But it takes a lot of flames to melt the fails, so it is slow going to see if the combo will work. I'll let you know if I get it. . I bought an extra habitat to keep the extra abominable and Sasquatch dragons, that helps me get fur to make flames faster.
    Yeah, I tried snowflake/blizzard myself, but gave up on that combo as all I get is blizzard (and at 140 gold to speed, it gets REALLY expensive) I don't have any gold left, but I gave it a red hot go (about 25 or so blizzard fails, could've been more but I think my brain shut down in protest of how much gold I spent)

Sorry

If I'm successful at getting alpine, I'll be sure to post combo for everyone

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dracoonic View Post
    do we need any silver for these updates at all?
    What is silver?

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I tried snowflake/blizzard myself, but gave up on that combo as all I get is blizzard (and at 140 gold to speed, it gets REALLY expensive) I don't have any gold left, but I gave it a red hot go (about 25 or so blizzard fails, could've been more but I think my brain shut down in protest of how much gold I spent)

Sorry

Wow, that's rough! Thanks so much for the info, it is helpful to know. I only tried the combo 3 times, since i'm using gold to speed out of the den but not out of the nest. I just can't think of another combo to try yet. I'll let you know if I get anything.

Farm Supplier
    Got to the new area a couple of hours ago. So far my feelings are kind of mixed. Excited to have a new area & new dragons, but the cost of food is ridiculous. Also was not happy to see that after one upgrade of the silo & crucible you have to use gold to upgrade farther. And my least favorite part of the update is that all the new dragons seem to cost double the gold to speed up. Not cool TL. I guarantee I won't be using nearly as much gold to speed up in the new area as I do now in the original area.

Banned

Sorry

140 gold x 25! Is that how much gold you used?! Why rush it, it's not fun that way.