Page 41 of 132 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    The actual breeding time is 8 hours. Its the same for all dragons up north so we are 'surprised' when it hatches. Really?
    There isn't enough dragons to be surprised. This is a coin/gold pit that is quickly losing its appeal.
    I agree......no fun anymore.....coins depleting so fast ....hard enough on main island to level up to 10....now here ...even longer with THESE prices

Rhino Keeper
    And all my breed times seem to be 4 hours. The difference is how much to warm up and only being able to stockpile 50 makes that no fun

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aimeeq View Post
    And all my breed times seem to be 4 hours. The difference is how much to warm up and only being able to stockpile 50 makes that no fun
    There seems to be a HUGE difference between players...can stockpile 100( could upgrade for 50g....also big difference for
    each player) Hours are all 8 BUT to hatch.....Blizzard 120 / Snowflake 232 (notice the '2'...so have to do in 18 a go...so
    also have to be careful HOW i craft flames )

So trying for Alpine with either Blizzard or Snowflake is getting too time consuming as cant really save enough flames to complete

Rhino Keeper
    anyone else with 232 flames to hatch Snowflake
    cant imagine what I will need for ALPINE

Rhino Keeper
    IF EVER i finally get one.....

20 tries....nothing!

Rhino Keeper
    well Snowflakes...yippee. NOT.....but actually only way to make coins in Arctic by selling doubles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    well Snowflakes...yippee. NOT.....but actually only way to make coins in Arctic by selling doubles
    and selling farms. DO NOT UPGRADE FARMS. Clear land, then buy a new one and sell the small one. At least we will get a few coins for it. Upgrading a small one has no financial benefit and you can't grow on it while its upgrading. If you keep your small one you can grow food while your large one (the 24 hr upgrade time) is done. If you upgrade you will lose 24 hrs worth of planting time.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah the fact that this doesn't benefit the main island nor can be seen by friends, makes this a bit pointless.

Rhino Keeper
    i used 100 flames for yeti. is the cutestttt !!!!

All food is between 250 and 380 coins per food bite...totally ridiculous.