Page 114 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1315

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Farm Supplier
    I think they should change everyone's breeding times and upgrade costs monthly (or some regular interval), so that players who are stuck with the bad end of the deals aren't permanently frustrated. It will give people a choice... Get instant gratification and upgrade now or wait until the next month and hope that the cost is cheaper. It would particularly be nice for breeding, especially for those people who have 12 hours, to know that it isn't permanent and that next month you might wind up with 4. It would probably even get people frustrated with the expansion to play it more, because people would want to take advantage of the time periods when breeding times and costs are low for them. It would give players another reason to not give up on the expansion just because they have the bad end of the deal right at this moment.

Executive Chef
    TeamLava needs to do some serious reconsideration about the Arctic Isles. What they have created is the ultimate welfare state. These dragons do nothing but breed and consume everything their hard-working compatriots on the main isles produce. The more you support them, the more they demand.

My dragons on the main isle have no problems helping the Arctic dragons get started, but I refuse to make them support the Arctic forever. Until such time I am given a way to teach my arctic dragons to produce that which they need and a way to support their offspring themselves, I will not be visiting their land. I got them started. They need to get to work. A permanent welfare state is not something I am willing to support!

Farm Supplier
    I see your point. And it doesn't sound right that Arctic Isles doesn't contribute anything. May be TL has something up the sleeves. May be when the Mine (under the main island in the Arctic Isles) becomes operational we'll get gems and other goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    TeamLava needs to do some serious reconsideration about the Arctic Isles. What they have created is the ultimate welfare state. These dragons do nothing but breed and consume everything their hard-working compatriots on the main isles produce. The more you support them, the more they demand.

My dragons on the main isle have no problems helping the Arctic dragons get started, but I refuse to make them support the Arctic forever. Until such time I am given a way to teach my arctic dragons to produce that which they need and a way to support their offspring themselves, I will not be visiting their land. I got them started. They need to get to work. A permanent welfare state is not something I am willing to support!

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone expanded to the small island in Arctic Isles and cleared enough to have access to the mine?

Banned
    I finally got my snowflake! Finally! Now all i need is polar. I do think it sucks how our prices are different and the main island, with all its high costs is then expected to be able to support another island. They either have to lower the costs or give us more ways to make money.

I see Super lower level players talking about how they are going broke. I am telling them to stop trying to fulfill things on both isles. My advice to them is to just breed and make flames on the ice isles. Then focus on breeding dragons on the main one.

On my main island, Thats exactly what I'm doing. I don't even care about releasing glacius anymore. When I get most of my smaller dragons to level 7 ill worry about getting the ice ones to epic.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreyeow View Post
    Is a ice crown and it need 300 flames to hatch it. Is it i must use 100 gold to upgrade the fire crucible hatch it? My fire crucible now capacity of 25 flames maximum
    Amazing! Congrats, what combo did u use?? Im trying crusader yeti but maybe others work best

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Yes I am on IOS. looks like 53 habitats is max for me now.
    How are you level 118 with duplicates. You should be pretty maxed out with singles and not have room for duplicates at all

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eboats View Post
    How are you level 118 with duplicates. You should be pretty maxed out with singles and not have room for duplicates at all
    Not everyone has a huge array of dragons. I've seen a player yesterday at level 122 and girlfriend has an island full of scorpions, no diamonds and a bounty full of commons. If you speed breed or sell from the nest enough you can level up, even withour having grander dragons.

Executive Chef
    Yesterday when I was on my Artic Island, I swear that one of the habitats was sparkling and when I clicked on it I got a star.

Can we visit other islands? Did this happen to anyone else?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Yesterday when I was on my Artic Island, I swear that one of the habitats was sparkling and when I clicked on it I got a star.

Can we visit other islands? Did this happen to anyone else?
    This has been happening to me since we started on the isles. My habitats AND farms are always sparkling. Next time ill take a pic. When this happens, I try to see if I can click something to visit a neighbor, but its a no go. Maybe Stormie is stalking everyone's islands.