Page 120 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1315

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    How to breed ****erwhale? O.o
    I got it using Sasquatch x Sasquatch, both level 4. It took 120 flames.

Fashion Designer
    My flame totals all went up so I have no idea what I'm breeding. I thought I had either an Alpine Dragon or a Penguin Dragon, but it just ended up being another Polar Dragon. It's my third.

I'm so frustrated with the artic isles that it's been I week that I went there for the last time. I just don't feel like playing there anymore. Ever since the day Icecrown was released I was only able to get cave, and that's it. No polar, no ****erwhale, no bedrock, no sabertooth, not even alpine. All I get is blizzard, ice age, meteor and sasquatch. I've tried the same combination many times, I've tried changing combinations, and nothing seems to work.
    And the flame totals went up and now it takes me 120 flames to hatch blizzard. When I can only hold 25 flames at a time. So I guess that for now I'm done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by dani8411 View Post
    I'm so frustrated with the artic isles that it's been I week that I went there for the last time. I just don't feel like playing there anymore. Ever since the day Icecrown was released I was only able to get cave, and that's it. No polar, no ****erwhale, no bedrock, no sabertooth, not even alpine. All I get is blizzard, ice age, meteor and sasquatch. I've tried the same combination many times, I've tried changing combinations, and nothing seems to work.
    And the flame totals went up and now it takes me 120 flames to hatch blizzard. When I can only hold 25 flames at a time. So I guess that for now I'm done with it.
    Just use up your Mystic Flames gradually and your flame capacity won't really matter. Also, have you upgraded your Fire Crucible?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dani8411 View Post
    Yeah, i haven't been to my arctic island in like 3 days and honestly don't really miss it. I've felt so frustrated , because for weeks i haven't gotten a new dragon. I think the last one i got was cave. It really gets a person demotivated, especially when i'm one of those with a silo and crucible capacity that are close to nothing!! I'm not playing like this. Not wasting my time on something that, to me, seems completely broken. Seems almost impossible that i've not had one single new dragon in such a long time.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got a cave dragon with Ice Age lv9 x Ice Age lv4, it took 56 flames.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Just use up your Mystic Flames gradually and your flame capacity won't really matter. Also, have you upgraded your Fire Crucible?
    Oh, I have. I don't remember how much I had before, but after upgrading it I got 25 flames. Now if I want 100 I have to pay with gold, and there is no way I'm doing this since I don't get new dragons there anyway. And it's a bit unfair that some people got 50 without paying any gold. I'm still upset about it

Finally got ****erwhale with Abominable & Sasquatch! 192 Flames

Fashion Designer
    Congrats!

Fashion Designer
    Got it first try with your combo!! Thank you!!!