Page 89 of 132 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Farm Supplier
    Today i discover that i can buy the other habitat i need. Glacius dont give nothing and only fly around the islandClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	9621

Farm Supplier
    Another picture Click image for larger version. 

Views:	37 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	9622

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    has anyone upgraded their silo or fire crucible with 100 gold each.
    Yes I did. Cost 100 gold and got 200 fire crucible and 4000 silo. I have noticed some players paid same amount of gold for half size of what I got. Prices seem to vary for everything still

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bububello View Post
    Today i discover that i can buy the other habitat i need. Glacius dont give nothing and only fly around the islandClick image for larger version. 

Wow that looks cool. Congrats

Well that just sucks! Can't get enough food for each dragons...The price is too high! I hate the update quite a bit but I like the music in the Arctic...LoL

Rhino Keeper

oh thats super awesome minus the practical use

Sabretooth combo

The combo sasquatch/Abominable for Sabretooth don't match for my Artic island...many, many attempts and nothing..only Abominable results...Have any one another combo for Sabretooth?...Thanks

Congrats!

Does that mean you can finally buy a 7th habitat after you freed Glacius? I'd started wondering if level 95 was too low for obtaining more habitats. What's the use of expanding until then??

Farm Supplier
    I guess the railway cave that's down under may permit to visit each others in ice island....maybe... And im still traying for Sabretooth no luck yet

Executive Chef
    I guess the railway cave that's down under may permit to visit each others in ice island....maybe... And im still traying for Sabretooth no luck yet
    It would be really cool of we could use the railway to visit only the ice islands other people have. Only neighbors with ice islands would appear on the list