Page 59 of 132 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone else noticed that when visiting neighbors form your arctic isle, that you can zoom out really far on their island? But when you return to the warmer isle again and visit it doesnt let you anymore? I wish it would let us zoom out like that on our own islands! Just thought it was weird, and neat. Especially visiting neighbors with tons of awesome dragons looking for the ones to play with

Rhino Keeper
    I have 2 devices ..my iPad is breeding arctic at 12 hrs ..my itouch is 8 hrs .....i see some others even have 4 hrs ....I really don't like not knowing what the egg is until it hatches .. And I really think 12 hrs is horrible to wait..it gets boring always 12 ..8 is pushing it ..I hope all switches to 4...... I am very glad they added cave Dragon ..since I have no diamond on either account ( both over 100level I think)...I was worried I can't get glacier ...but I see 9 is still only required so I have a chance ..got 9 out of 10 to just need a billion frozen food to level them up....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that when visiting neighbors form your arctic isle, that you can zoom out really far on their island? But when you return to the warmer isle again and visit it doesnt let you anymore? I wish it would let us zoom out like that on our own islands! Just thought it was weird, and neat. Especially visiting neighbors with tons of awesome dragons looking for the ones to play with
    Yes I noticed,that too ,yes ,pretty cool and like you wish I could see my oun island ,,

Executive Chef
    Just got blizzard. I thought the cold was suppose to slow down your metabolism. Someone surely forgot to tell this hungry buggers up there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Just got blizzard. I thought the cold was suppose to slow down your metabolism. Someone surely forgot to tell this hungry buggers up there.
    well, when it's colder your body will crave for more food (albeit warm food and their fruits all seem frozen xD), in order to overcompensate. You spend more energy (yay, calories!) when it's colder so your body will automatically want to fill that gap with extra food.

...totally DS-related. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    Does this mean players can now visit each other's Arctic Isles? Some players say they still can't. What's the official word?
    Is there a separate wall on the frosty side?

Executive Chef
    So.... Has anyone figured out a reason to evolve any arctic dragons beyond level 4? Once they can breed, there is no reason. They don't produce coin, yet they spend it. The amount of "parts" that even a couple of low level dragons do produce rapidly fill up the various storage units available. Without spending 1000 gold, there is little remedy to that. So it makes no sense to level them up other than for looks, perhaps.....the arctic is simply an area that my original dragon isles must support with their coin production.

I commend TL for trying to put forth what they "think" we want. But the various version of this update we all have is just ... Why are my times and feed rates different from John, and than Johns is different from Toms and mine, and so forth "Example names". If this was a real company man you would get ate up by customers for having so many things different from end user to end user. The cost ratio on the new island is off the wall, and than gold prices to update the flames and oil is a whole new ball game. It almost makes it seem like your trying to force your customers into buying into Dragon Story now instead of having fun. I myself will breed until i get what i need and when the flames jumps from 3-40 to hatch to over than i think it will sit their as i WONT be paying 100 gold to have more than 25 flames at a time.

Thanks TL for showing your true intentions with all these updates and new dragons lately.
    Last edited by maguar; 08-13-13 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Removed implied language

Wonder why every dragon in the Arctic has the exact same timer....That's LAME!
    Should be 4Hrs or 6Hrs or 7Hrs! Like commons should be below 5Hrs? Super Rare above 12Hrs?
    That will be awesome!

P.S - I got Cave Dragon using IceAge & Meteor (8Hrs and 80 Gold speed up) O.o
    Seriously?

Executive Chef
    I breed three Ice age dragons all have 4 Hours BT & evolving time,Yesterday I breed Ice age & Firestorm got 4 hours again the result was Meteor dragon,Now my Arctic Island has 3 ice age,one Fossil & one Meteor dragon.I expand first land for 8 Mystic Maps.