Page 123 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1315

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    I breed something with yeti x diamond, 375 flames to hatch. Wonder what it is.
    It's ice crown, congrats

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    It's ice crown, congrats
    Thank you. Still about 200 flames to hatch, without spending gold on raising fire crucible, it takes long time to craft 15 x 25 flames

Banned
    Thank you. Still about 200 flames to hatch, without spending gold on raising fire crucible, it takes long time to craft 15 x 25 flames
    Believe me, I know lol I just craft the 30 mins one, to get 50 flames every 30 mins. Or the 3 hour for 100 flames. Depending how long the den has, I too don't use gold there.

Executive Chef
    Believe me, I know lol I just craft the 30 mins one, to get 50 flames every 30 mins. Or the 3 hour for 100 flames. Depending how long the den has, I too don't use gold there.
    Yeah Im crafting the 30min 50flame one (getting only 25 flames coz doesnt fit more) so it takes 7.5 hours to get all flames

Still since I missed the icecrown glitch, I am happy Ill get my first ice type diamond hybrid My diamond dragon took a vacation here, it is his/her about ~20th try for some type hybrid (I am regularly changing her partner in the nest to make happy her and not getting bored )

Executive Chef
    Yeah Im crafting the 30min 50flame one (getting only 25 flames coz doesnt fit more) so it takes 7.5 hours to get all flames

Still since I missed the icecrown glitch, I am happy Ill get my first ice type diamond hybrid My diamond dragon took a vacation here, it is his/her about ~20th try for some type hybrid (I am regularly changing her partner in the nest to make happy her and not getting bored )
    Finally done and yes, it turned to be icecrown, my first diamond hybrid on arctic

Banned
    Finally done and yes, it turned to be icecrown, my first diamond hybrid on arctic
    Congrats on getting it the hard way (without glitch) which one is next?

Executive Chef
    Congrats on getting it the hard way (without glitch) which one is next?
    Thank you I am breeding diamond with different partners now, I have all artic dragons except: the two other diamond hybrids and sabretooth, will see which one should arrive first

Fashion Designer
    This was a huge waste of development time when it could've been used to make the game more stable. Another feature that should've been at the end of TL's priority list.

After two Fossil in a row when I am trying for Abominable, I decided I needed to breed Ice Age with something outside Arctic Isles. Since the goal said Ice and hair I wanted to breed Ice and Fuzzy, but Fuzzy was exhausted, so I decided to breed Ice and Love instead.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamydragon02 View Post
    Ok here is a pic of my ice isle  I am having problems with the manual flam warmer. It won't let me manually feed it flames and it shows 99,9999 flames available and 99,999 gold? Any idea how this works?

i got the same thing they wont help or answer me and its been a week!! escape