Page 62 of 132 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eboats View Post
    Is there a way to view other players artic isles yet?
    Nope, apparently not! I hope it'll be possible soon. But when we visit FROM our artic isles we can zoom out so much more! So cool

Hep, apparently we can expand to these two spots. Has anyone expanded here yet? If we could place the crucible and silo up there , I'd expand!

Fashion Designer
    I expanded the bottom one, just under the lower arrow and put a frozen farm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130815_005615.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	9514  

Host(ess)
    I expanded to two up areas and put a den and egg in them

Banned
    OMG OMG... Can i move my snowman into the iceage world... Pretty please

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    I expanded the bottom one, just under the lower arrow and put a frozen farm.
    Thats pretty neat, I didnt realize that! I havent expanded the the far right yet Ill have to go that way next

Rhino Keeper
    I upgraded and holding 100 flames is not enough, i can't make flames ahead of time for warming, that's after using 100 gold for the upgrade!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Nope, apparently not! I hope it'll be possible soon. But when we visit FROM our artic isles we can zoom out so much more! So cool

Hep, apparently we can expand to these two spots. Has anyone expanded here yet? If we could place the crucible and silo up there , I'd expand!

Yes I have expanded there you can put the solo or nest. Just above it can hold the crating or fire crucible and close to Glacius can hold a farm or habitat.

Executive Chef
    I've got my Evolution Temple, Breeding Den and both nests up there :-)

I noticed a cave mine entrance on my southeast island… anyone know what it's for?

out of curiosity what is the maximum space in the silo and crucible? i get that different players seem to have different upgrades but do they all eventually get them to the same total amount?

for example, my crucible started out with 20 slots, i upgraded it with coins and got 50 slots. i just upgraded it again for 100 gold and have 200 slots. but there is no option now to upgrade further...

does that mean im forever stuck at 200 as the max? while others may have higher (or lower) amounts?

my silo started at 100, upgraded to 500 with coins, then to 4000 slots with 100 gold.

it almost seems like i got a good deal on the silo, but a bad deal on the crucible... any thoughts?