Page 52 of 132 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by celiadean View Post
    Have the flame amounts increased? I just got an egg that requires 234 flames, anyone have an idea what it could be? I bred Ice & Blizzard. Thanks
    snowflake but no flame increase....be careful how u heat as in my game its 18 flames a go....uneven number so got stuck when saving & lost loads of items as Crucible holds such small amount....thus taking extra long to complete

Quote Originally Posted by Ali3315 View Post
    I also seem to have issues with the Fire Crucible and Silo. Have you had the same problem? It doesn't display my stored items and nothing happens if I press upgrade. I'm maxed out at 10 flames and can't craft more.
    Same here can't do anything with them too. All I can do is expand & grow food as the egg is stuck in the nest which means the dragons are stuck in the breeding den. I know other people have got this problem too!

Rhino Keeper
    Wish I wouldve gotten lucky with the silo and cruicible I have the 8 hr times 16 gold to speed up. My first upgrades for coins got me 25 flame capacity and 250 part capacity. Both are upgradable for 100 gold to get 100 flame capacity and 2000 part capacity. So is this worth it? I mean I have around 450 gold but i was saving it for a gold habitat Others said theyre coin upgrades got them 50 flames and 500 parts. The breeding times, storage capacity, and cost to upgrade must be correlated! Anyone make a chart yet lol?

Rhino Keeper
    Same with me too, quest is asking me to buy golden egg, buy button delivers me to the market and opens dragon sector, when i try to hatch my frozen egg, message apears saying I dont have a habitat for this kind of dragon, if I try to sell it, game shuts.
    One thing is very interesting when ice age egg was ready to place I was asked to deliver it to the Arctic Isles when i got there one ice Age dragon was already in the habitat, How that had happened? Is it possible reason for my problems? Shouldnot i have hatched egg I was carring first?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by teogionia View Post
    Same with me too, quest is asking me to buy golden egg, buy button delivers me to the market and opens dragon sector, when i try to hatch my frozen egg, message apears saying I dont have a habitat for this kind of dragon, if I try to sell it, game shuts.
    One thing is very interesting when ice age egg was ready to place I was asked to deliver it to the Arctic Isles when i got there one ice Age dragon was already in the habitat, How that had happened? Is it possible reason for my problems? Shouldnot i have hatched egg I was carring first?
    No, I had the same thing when I took my ice age to the arctic isles there was already another ice age in a habitat. Its meant to be that way, and I havent had any problems hatching eggs or crafting flames or problems with tournament. I guess I got lucky and feel kinda bad when so many players had theirs reset and they isles not working

Host(ess)
    Have we figured out what that little cave is on the wall of the lower island?

Quote Originally Posted by teogionia View Post
    Mine did the same when I went to the isles there was already a ice dragon in the habitat & can't do anything with the ice egg. (I made the flames before putting ice dragon in the breeding den... Doesn't help the frozen egg.) If I try to sell the egg it shuts down.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone gotten Alpine? I have been trying and only getting blizzard!! What was your combo and how many flames to warm the egg please thanks?

Executive Chef
    Do we have more than one positive confirmation that diamond/snowflake is alpine?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRhino1 View Post
    Mine did the same when I went to the isles there was already a ice dragon in the habitat & can't do anything with the ice egg. (I made the flames before putting ice dragon in the breeding den... Doesn't help the frozen egg.) If I try to sell the egg it shuts down.
    I've still not had any response from the support team. I've also private messaged JakeStorm8 and PonyRoar but the messages haven't been read yet. Getting so frustrating. Feel so *****ed.. I've spent more than my fair share of real money on the game, I feel like the least TL could do is listen to their loyal customers. I feel for the android users who have even more to complain about!