Page 90 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Fashion Designer
    I can't remember what i put together, it's either blizzardXblizzard or snowflakeXblizzard, and I get 400 gold and 200 flames to hatch, does anyone have any idea what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Delforce View Post
    Yes I did. Cost 100 gold and got 200 fire crucible and 4000 silo. I have noticed some players paid same amount of gold for half size of what I got. Prices seem to vary for everything still
    I'm so mad, I upgraded mine for 100 gold and only have 100 flames :/ what the heck? This sucks! I understand they want to make breeding random and flames, but for building capacity should be same for everyone!

Working on alpine and cave, I just hatched yeti this morning used abominable and sash quash for yeti.

Rhino Keeper
    Got the Sasquatch dragon now.. Getting them all at the first attempt... Thank goodness...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    I can't remember what i put together, it's either blizzardXblizzard or snowflakeXblizzard, and I get 400 gold and 200 flames to hatch, does anyone have any idea what it is.
    just got my first alpine.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Delforce View Post
    Yes I did. Cost 100 gold and got 200 fire crucible and 4000 silo. I have noticed some players paid same amount of gold for half size of what I got. Prices seem to vary for everything still
    my game will only give me half of what you have.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamydragon02 View Post
    I'm so mad, I upgraded mine for 100 gold and only have 100 flames :/ what the heck? This sucks! I understand they want to make breeding random and flames, but for building capacity should be same for everyone!
    I did not pay any gold but my silo has a capacity of 500. I upgraded it once but can't remember what I used in the early stages. But not gold becoz I had only about 15 gold. But next upgrade needs 500 gold.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamydragon02 View Post

Mines were the same too. The worst part is I'm still told to upgrade when none is available. This stupid randomness is annoying and makes no sense.

Sabretooth Combo

Sabretooth .....any combo? .....Abominable and sasquatch don't match

Banned
    I am stuck on a egg it needs flames to hatch and I can't be bothered to get the flames it too much work I don't think I'll bother with ice dragons anymore

How do I visit my neighbours ice dragons I want to see more ice dragons cuz I know they will never be on mine thnx