Page 29 of 132 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

Executive Chef
    I am not sure if this question has been asked so:

Can you visit neighbors ice age island? I tried when I was there and visited but got their original island.

Executive Chef
    This is probably stupid but ....how do you switch back to the regular island?? I looked for the button that I assumed would look like the one you push to switch from the regular to the new one in the first place ...but nothing shows up on my sreen. Help please! lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    This is probably stupid but ....how do you switch back to the regular island?? I looked for the button that I assumed would look like the one you push to switch from the regular to the new one in the first place ...but nothing shows up on my sreen. Help please! lol.
    Click on the "arctic airship" and then a "travel" icon will pop up on the bottom right corner next to the info tab. Click on the "travel" button, then you're transported back to the regular island.
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Executive Chef
    ooooooooo lol. See I knew it was a dumb question. I had it zoomed in haha so i didn't see the blimp/airship haha. Thank you aileeniweeni !!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    ooooooooo lol. See I knew it was a dumb question. I had it zoomed in haha so i didn't see the blimp/airship haha. Thank you aileeniweeni !!
    haha not a dumb question! i am still getting used to the new arctic isles too. even collecting oil is different from normal coin collecting!
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    I did but so far all of my breedings have been 8hrs 16 gold to speed up and just wondered if anyone else had the same thing going on?
    Yeah, me
    Wasn't gona complain, but seeing as I'm not the only one, I'll put my hand up too, 8 hrs in den 16 to speed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Go back by tapping the ice blimp and then down in the right bottom corner should be a purple swirly thing, press it and it should take you back to your normal island
    I answered this on page 23

Fashion Designer
    I have a time of 7hrs or 14 gold to speed up from ice age and bubble, any idea's.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Glacius the Ancient currently counts as a Habitat. We'll share your feedback.

What happens when you upgrade your Silo?

Please create a Support ticket and include screenshots of the issues you're experiencing. Please PM me the ticket number when you receive it.

Please create a Support ticket and PM me the ticket number when you receive it.

For those experiencing issues crafting with Flammable Furs, does this happen when you craft with Ancient Oils or Dragon Winds instead?
    Pony, it happened to me when creating mythic flame (50) using both fur and oil. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there another combo for Ice Age? Because my Magic and Winter aren't level 4 yet and I'd need to evolve them. Would something like Night and Light work because I want it now