Page 128 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132 LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1315

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatepickid19 View Post
    I have one breeding now. Thanks and I hope this works. I went ahead and sold the stone dragon for now so i could get to breeding another ice age dragon.
    Okay I read post 1 again and I think since you sold you first one, that is why you could not continue.

As per post 1- Once the breeding has finished, you'll be prompted by Freza (a new character!) to jump aboard the Arctic Airship to take the frozen egg to the new world for incubation! Breeding an Ice Age dragon isn't too tough, just combine a purple colored dragon with a Winter Dragon and see what happens!

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Okay I read post 1 again and I think since you sold you first one, that is why you could not continue.

As per post 1- Once the breeding has finished, you'll be prompted by Freza (a new character!) to jump aboard the Arctic Airship to take the frozen egg to the new world for incubation! Breeding an Ice Age dragon isn't too tough, just combine a purple colored dragon with a Winter Dragon and see what happens!
    The one that I sold did finish breeding, but the egg went straight to the nest on the regular island. Freza did not show up.

It worked!!! Thank you so much for helping me out!

The Honorable Panda
    Yeah!! Now you have a lot of work to do on the new island!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that when visiting neighbors form your arctic isle, that you can zoom out really far on their island? But when you return to the warmer isle again and visit it doesnt let you anymore? I wish it would let us zoom out like that on our own islands! Just thought it was weird, and neat. Especially visiting neighbors with tons of awesome dragons looking for the ones to play with
    That is an awesome piece of information that I just caught up with. Thanks Lunarbunny!

Fashion Designer
    I've basically been using my Arctic Isle as a coin producer (800 net / 4 hours from breeding) but decided to try to get all the Abominable dragons (already had the Ice type). Finally got ****erwhale yesterday, and the Blizzard habitat is way too expensive, so I decided to crunch the numbers on unlocking Glacius.

Assuming you can breed the 9 needed dragons in only 9 breeds (impossible if you ask me!), buy 2 habitats each for Ice and Abominable, and feed all the dragons (2 common, 4 rare, 3 super rare) with 10 second crops, the cost to unlock Glacius is more than 79 MILLION coins.

Yowza.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Question Hatching Arctic Isles egg help please.

How do I hatch my egg is ARTIC ISLES? It calls for 375 flames and I had to buy a second nest for 250 gold as to not hold up my game. Currently my fire crucible can only hold 20 with the option to upgrade to 50 for 300,000 coins. Please help me know what steps I need to take to hatch this new egg thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	13719  
    Last edited by jacobtoddsmom; 06-06-14 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Add picture and title.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobtoddsmom View Post
    How do I hatch my egg is ARTIC ISLES? It calls for 375 flames and I had to buy a second nest for 250 gold as to not hold up my game. Currently my fire crucible can only hold 20 with the option to upgrade to 50 for 300,000 coins. Please help me know what steps I need to take to hatch this new egg thanks!
    You have to collect Ancient Oil and/or Flammable Fur (and/or whatever the Blustering Blizzard habitat gives you [I don't have one]) in your Frozen Silo, and then craft Mystic Flames to hatch the egg. The egg you have needs 375 Mystic Flames, which means it's probably an Icicle Dragon...and that it will likely take you awhile to craft all the flames. Good luck!

Thanks! I figured out I need at least 25 mystic flames at a time to warm it once. I just got Artic Isles yesterday so I am only able to craft 4 at a time. I have the fire crucible fully upgraded so now it's a crafting and waiting game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobtoddsmom View Post
    Thanks! I figured out I need at least 25 mystic flames at a time to warm it once. I just got Artic Isles yesterday so I am only able to craft 4 at a time. I have the fire crucible fully upgraded so now it's a crafting and waiting game.
    You just got the Arctic Isles and you already bred a diamond hybrid! Dang. Luck is on your side.