Page 54 of 132 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

The new Cave Dragon. Got it with meteor and Ice age. Hope the picture uploads.
    Attachment 9465

New Resident
    Actually it says: Have 1 Cave Dragon ... with the subtitle ... How do we breed this? Description is - cave Dragons will seldom approach Caretakers, so don't feel bad. They keep their own company. In the album it appears as part of the Ice Age Alcove and it is Super Rare. So they are planning smth with that cave or it is a coincidence. Not!!!

Rhino Keeper

New Cave dragon at the Ice Island

There is a New Cave dragon at the Ice Island, be careful about the speed up gold, 60 for me

Rhino Keeper
    I breed ice age and meteor and it says 8hrs or 100 gold to speed up!!!! What could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Ali3315 View Post
    I've still not had any response from the support team. I've also private messaged JakeStorm8 and PonyRoar but the messages haven't been read yet. Getting so frustrating. Feel so *****ed.. I've spent more than my fair share of real money on the game, I feel like the least TL could do is listen to their loyal customers. I feel for the android users who have even more to complain about!
    Let us know if you hear anything. TL should at least let us know if they're looking into it.... I breed the ice dragon 1st time... Then literally left for days with an ice egg! lol

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRhino1 View Post
    Let us know if you hear anything. TL should at least let us know if they're looking into it.... I breed the ice dragon 1st time... Then literally left for days with an ice egg! lol
    Because PonyRoar is a legend, TL support has now replied. They say they're having trouble recreating the problem on their end so I've just sent them a ton of screenshots as requested. Will keep you updated. Will send them a link to here so they can maybe look into it on the other people's bugged accounts.

Because PonyRoar is a legend, TL support has now replied. They say they're having trouble recreating the problem on their end so I've just sent them a ton of screenshots as requested. Will keep you updated. Will send them a link to here so they can maybe look into it on the other people's bugged accounts.
    Thanks, at least it's something

Host(ess)
    Thanks, at least it's something
    Out of interest, what device are you playing on? I'm on an old iPhone 3GS, I wondered if maybe that was why mine bugged? Either that or Dragon Story hates me. xD

Out of interest, what device are you playing on? I'm on an old iPhone 3GS, I wondered if maybe that was why mine bugged? Either that or Dragon Story hates me. xD
    I'm on iPod touch, so can't be an iPhone thing.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I'm on iPod touch, so can't be an iPhone thing.
    Please update to iOS 6.0 or higher. My theory is this might be an OS version issue.