Page 51 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Expansion Overview: Introduction to the Arctic Isles! [iOS]

I'm so sorry, I've been on vacation, I had internet at my hotel, but forgot to bring my computer along. I have not yet updated my Dragon story, but will do so today! I hope I can awaken Glacius from his slumber...

Quote Originally Posted by enoch4 View Post
    Thanks for the info!!
    So far we have (correct me if wrong) :

Ice age = Purple x winter
    Meteor = ice age x firestorm
    Abominable = ice age x fuzzy
    Sasquatch = ice age x abominable
    Fossil = ice age x meteor
    Blizzard = abominable x Fossil
    Snowflake = blizzard x ice
    Yeti = abominable x Sasquatch
    How do you get Ice dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Whole thing is a crock

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    How do you get Ice dragon?
    Winter x Magic

Rhino Keeper
    Hello can someone tell me how many flames for Alpine? I am really tired of seeing 230flames which only turns out onto a blizzard. Right now I have 430 flames but I think that's a snowflake! Thanks!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Hello can a moderator get this message to your developers that Glacius needs to give something back for growing all his babies!!!! I want him to rain down coins on my Arctic isle by the bucket full. Since I have spent a whopping 20 million on there so far!! He needs to give back!!!!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by lolottelatur View Post
    same problem here for many days and still no answer...I've emailed support team also...I would like somebody to fix this problem or at least an answer from team lava...I can't play on new isle since the update...
    This. 3 days since I emailed and no reply, and it sounds like no one is getting any answers. So annoyed. I wish I could be complaining about the prices with everyone else, but instead, I have a Firestorm and Ice Age stuck in my breeding den because both my original nest and the extra one I purchased to try to fix the issue are sat with eggs in them I can't hatch.

C'mon TL, let's get it sorted out please? Can't someone at the very least give us some reassurance that you ARE working on it and we're not just being completely ignored? -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Ali3315 View Post
    This. 3 days since I emailed and no reply, and it sounds like no one is getting any answers. So annoyed. I wish I could be complaining about the prices with everyone else, but instead, I have a Firestorm and Ice Age stuck in my breeding den because both my original nest and the extra one I purchased to try to fix the issue are sat with eggs in them I can't hatch.

C'mon TL, let's get it sorted out please? Can't someone at the very least give us some reassurance that you ARE working on it and we're not just being completely ignored? -.-
    This has happened to me too! Can someone at least let us know if you're looking into it???

Farm Supplier
    Have the flame amounts increased? I just got an egg that requires 234 flames, anyone have an idea what it could be? I bred Ice & Blizzard. Thanks

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRhino1 View Post
    This has happened to me too! Can someone at least let us know if you're looking into it???
    I also seem to have issues with the Fire Crucible and Silo. Have you had the same problem? It doesn't display my stored items and nothing happens if I press upgrade. I'm maxed out at 10 flames and can't craft more.